1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any CR Diamond/7 Stars in town Mar 25-Apr 1, willing to do a favour trade?

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by notfromconcentrate, Mar 14, 2019.

1. notfromconcentrate

notfromconcentrate High-rolling diner. Low-rolling gambler.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay, so, admittedly one of the things that's most appealing to me for doing a status match, or some other reward program scheme to get Caesars Rewards Diamond status, is the access to the Diamond Lounges. In concept, it seems like a great idea... free drinks, free snacks, and seemingly a non-riffraff environment in which one can lounge around.

However, after hearing about such things as cutbacks, crowding, and of course the requirement to keep up a certain balance of reward credits for the sub-25,000 TC Diamond members... I'm wondering just how "worth it" the lounge access really is. Since the lounges aren't accessible to the public, this isn't really something I can see for myself on any kind of trial basis.

So if you're a Diamond or 7 Star member who's in town during this time, I'd like to propose the following favour exchange... you bring me into a Diamond Lounge as your "guest", and I'll provide you with a corresponding favour of some kind... whether that's cash, some unique item I'll bring you from Canada (Ketchup potato chips? Real maple syrup? I'll have been in Quebec right before I go to Vegas), or some other thing... along with what will likely be a lively exchange of Vegas stories, and a mention in my live TR :)

This is just a shot in the dark... Hoping this will line up for someone, both to have the chance to try a Diamond lounge, and to meet up with one of my fellow VMB members. Please let me know... many thanks in advance!

My “everything I missed in past trips” trip
  2. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aren’t your trips usually longer than a week? I’m just asking because I’ll be there April 4-7.

April 3-7. First Vegas trip in pool season (hopefully).
  3. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ill be there that time...march 28th till April 2nd...let me know

4. notfromconcentrate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually yes... not this time though. This was an "accidental" trip, in the sense that I was able to land a three-night MyVegas comp at Mirage, and an insanely cheap three-night stay over a weekend at Golden Nugget, and just couldn't resist. Wish our dates could have lined up!

5. notfromconcentrate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any time between noon and 4 on Saturday 30 is good for me, and I'm wide open on Sunday 31 and Monday 1. Can come to whichever lounge best suits you. Please DM me if any of these work, and we can sort out logistics :)