1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Any benefit to stay at Level 1?

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by HuskerBB, Jan 13, 2021 at 11:43 AM.

1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am at the end of another 90 day cycle. I could stay at Level 1 just by cashing in the piggy bank once. But inside this 90 days I got to 25K gems so I am not getting them anymore. I will not be going to Vegas in the next 90 days unless something changes dramatically with Covid. If I thought I could book a buffet in the next 90 days just to clear some room to accumulate gems I would do that - but that seems unlikely also. I know it is just $5 but is there any reason to even spend that - or do I just fall back to 0 until things get back to normal?

2. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm just falling back to 0, until the week before I go next trip. I've got 25k gems and a room booked for 3 nights in June.

I'm just going to bust my piggy and buy 2 99.99 packages, so I can get stuck into my remaining 25k while I'm there without checking out.

Providing I get to go, obviously :)

Hopefully WSOP 2021 isn't a Mirage...
    Socially Distancing in the Penthouse
  3. HuskerBB

HuskerBB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am letting it fall back to level zero. I think if I just collect the chips once or twice a day - and pay attention to capture the special 30 point events that you can get 1,500 points in 90 days - which means just emptying the piggybank twice to get to Level 1. That would allow me to get a couple buffets if it ever reopens. At some point I will use my gems for a stay - but probably not until I am back to going to LV on a regular basis like we were pre-Covid.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hope the app is still there in 2022, because I'm prob still going to have 38k gems :evillaugh:

Hopefully WSOP 2021 isn't a Mirage...
    Socially Distancing in the Penthouse
    • Funny Funny x 1