1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Another update... what now?

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by M15terP, Feb 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M15terP

M15terP Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just had this come up in the app. Dread to think what’s going to be forced through now. Will some wrongs be righted? We shall see...

Attached Files:

2. M15terP

M15terP Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Update just forced itself through in the middle of my game and on the surface I can’t see any changes. Last one made me think this would be another marked change - maybe not this time!

3. DRPinVA

DRPinVA Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Might wanna hold your breath....Friday's slaughterhouse update was preceded by a very early morning update on Thursday...just like this one..

4. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine just came through as well but I can't tell what was updated. I wish they would let us know what gets updated instead of making us try to figure it out ourselves. They have a message section why don't they just use it to tell us what is going on. It's not like everyone isn't paranoid enough after the last few disastrous updates.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DRPinVA

DRPinVA Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just like last Thursday... brief update and I couldn't find any visible changes afterwards...I thought maybe it was updating something behind the scenes - payout formulas or something like that... In hindsight, I think it was loading the changes onto the apps prior to the actual implementation of them on Friday.. so...watch out tomorrow! :rolleyes::oops:

6. mikewolf13

mikewolf13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably a big Leap Day Event with massive VIP bonuses to help yo level up. Gold scratchers could be worth 3! An incredible 50% boost!

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. DRPinVA

DRPinVA Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Word over on the FB thread is that they simply changed the wording on the VIP levels descriptions... Hopefully that's it for now.

8. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This close to the last one it is mostly cleaning up issues from the last one ... such as the first level you can claim rooms being listed as a 15% discount. Either they will clear that and adjust prices accordingly (or not adjust them in the worst case).

9. Init2winit

Init2winit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    so this confirms the new VIP points earning structure. RIP!

10. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can’t see the calendars because I have a reservation. Can somebody look to see if they made any changes to them ?

11. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where are the VIP level descriptions?

12. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It used to say higher VIP levels earned more VIP points.

[​IMG]

13. landsburger

landsburger High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    *sarcasm*
    I figured out a second change.

If your current Wynn reservation booked using GEMS starts on an even numbered Friday, your booking will be moved to South Point (but include a free buffet and shuttle).

Not a big deal.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 3
  14. Mr.Aitch33

Mr.Aitch33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe I am really late to the party, as I never play them....but the Battles seem to have changed as well. It used to be that there was a 200,000 coin (20x at 10k) level, but now the smallest is 1,000,000.

15. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This change was about several updates ago. I want to say sometime in beginning of January maybe. It was around the time they fixed the EM glitch.

16. Robert Novak

Robert Novak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There might be a semi-logical reason for this.

The base room rate (formerly VIP2) was mapped to approximately 10 cents per gem, or 10 gems per dollar, against the Five Star rate on the website. This was the average conversion rate going back to at least Feb 13 of last year, although in July or August they changed from the Wynn Insider rate (which may change more often) to the Five Star rate (which may change less often).

So the calendar would show the base rate, and when you choose a night or nights, the discount is calculated.

In a way, this makes things a lot easier for groups and sites that share the calendars - rather than the old school "please post VIP4 so I don't have to multiply by 0.8 for myself" noise, now everyone gets to do math based on one "static" calendar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.