1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Annual Poker Trip - California October 1-5

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by mjames1229, Oct 8, 2021.

1. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not to get more personal than desired, did you ever figure out what was out of balance for you to be up and restless and relieving yourself so often? Dehydration? Or low sugar ?
    Great report. Good luck in February…..

Tirement party over again…..poor thing.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. mjames1229

mjames1229 # of visits includes only trips w/ hotel stays

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it was not having my CPAP. I haven't woke up during the night all week since I've been back home.

You mention dehydration... it may have been the opposite. I've had migraines in Vegas three times (and I don't get them regularly) and my neurologist suggested that since migraines are a body's way of reacting to a trigger, it may be that my trigger is dehydration, so I really was conscious of how much I drank. I am not much of a drinker (and I am always the driver) so alcohol dehydration isn't it.

My first night there I bought a gallon of drinking water for my room, and by the time I checked out I had drank it all... that's a quart a day just in my room. Plus I made sure to have water with any drink that I did have while gambling.

Therefore, I think that I choked myself awake without my CPAP, then once awake had the full-bladder sensation.

MJ's going to the Super Bowl (in Vegas)
    USBC Nationals, my portion
  3. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Really enjoyed your TR, thanks for posting.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vegasworm

Vegasworm Finger Clicker Extraordinaire

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This was great! I don't play poker, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Congrats on your win!

I always love your sense of humor @mjames1229. Looking forward to hearing about your Super Bowl trip when it's over.

Vegasworm

Ringing in 2022 with KISS and family!!!
    March Madness and Shamrock Time!
    • Like Like x 1