1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Amex Offers spend $300 get $60 credit back at MGM Resorts to 8/30/2018

Discussion in 'Hotel Offers & Discounts' started by donfairplay, Jun 12, 2018.

1. donfairplay

donfairplay Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your mileage may vary, some cards might not get the offer, although most with Amex Offers do.

Seems like it is good for all the Las Vegas resorts this time, except Circus Circus.

Load the offer to your Amex, spend $300 out of pocket charged to your MGM Resorts bill (room charges, dining, resort fees, etc.) and receive a $60 Amex credit. Good until 8/30/2018.

Get a 1X $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $300+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with MGM Resorts - Destinations from 6/1/18 to 8/30/18. See terms for exclusions.

Offer Terms

Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible. Offer valid at Bellagio®, ARIA®, Vdara®, MGM Grand®, The Signature at MGM Grand®, Mandalay Bay® , Delano® Las Vegas, Park MGM®, The Mirage®, New York-New York®, Luxor®, Excalibur®, Beau Rivage®, Gold Strike®, Borgata® and MGM National Harbor®. Reservations must be made directly through MGM Resorts online at mlife.com, by phone, or via mobile app. Excludes all other MGM Resorts destinations. Excludes Four Seasons rooms and residences. Not valid for BillDirect transactions or air and hotel packages. Excludes gift card purchases. Please note that hotels, car rental companies, cruise lines do not accept prepaid cards for charges authorized in advance, although prepaid cards may be used to settle the final bill. Check to make sure prepaid cards are accepted before attempting to use your prepaid card to take advantage of offers for these merchants. Offer only valid on room rate and room charges. Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date. Limit of 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 8/30/2018, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ooooo I like this....we had offers like this I believe it was last year and I end up getting like $50 credit after charging $300 to Amex (it was mgm resorts)

• Like Like x 1
  3. donfairplay

donfairplay Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think they've offered it 3 times in the past year. Only this time without restricting certain properties (except for Circus Circus, and I don't even want to know why they left that one out).

4. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice to see it again, but it never hits me in Vegas, and Borgata offers no TCs on resort spend so no extra incentive.

5. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you....I just added this offer to my card. :clap:

Thank you VMB members.
  6. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going in Sept so outside the range this time. It got me in trouble last time. I thought the 4 nights of resort fees and my rental of a fridge would just about put me there so I bought some swag at the gift shop to get me over the $300 mark. I check my bill the night before check out and they didn't charge me for the fridge. Now what? Do I spend $250 and not get the discount or buy $50 worth of stuff and get $60 off? Having a condition I call Vegas Brain, things like spending $50 to get $60 makes perfect sense. I could have returned my other stuff and probably only spent $180. Well, my friends loved their gifts and I am enjoying my Tshirt and robe so I guess it worked out okay. I'm just glad I won't have to make those decisions next time.

Iffy trip, but I’m a gambler
    • Like Like x 1
  7. MWD

MWD Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, donfairplay! Just added this to my card, though the offer on mine was for points instead. Translates into roughly $40-$60, depending on where and when I use the points. See below:

DETAILS
    Get 6,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300+ on room rate and room charges with MGM Resorts - Destinations from 6/1/18 to 8/30/18.

8. smark

smark Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Points for me too but I will take what I can get!

9. donfairplay

donfairplay Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that's new? I don't remember them having the offer for points credit cards... but I might be forgetting.

10. Onmyown32

Onmyown32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don’t have that offer on mine :(