1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

AMEX Offers - $50 cash back when you spend $250 at Mlife Vegas Properties - Expires 10/5/17

Discussion in 'Hotel Offers & Discounts' started by JoJoR, Jul 5, 2017.

1. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This deal is similar to this thread. Spend $250 or more at any Mlife property and get a $50 statement credit. As opposed to last time, this seems to be valid at all Mlife properties in Vegas.

Details
    Get a 1X $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $250+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with select MGM Resorts International destinations from 7/5/2017 - 10/5/2017. See terms for exclusions.

Offer Terms
    Enrollment limited. Offer valid only at Bellagio®, ARIA®, Vdara®, MGM Grand®, The Signature at MGM Grand®, Mandalay Bay®, Delano® Las Vegas, The Mirage®, Monte Carlo®, New York-New York®, Luxor®, and Excalibur®. Reservations must be made directly through MGM Resorts International (or destinations listed above), by phone, by individual resort websites, or through mlife.com, and mobile app. Excludes gift card purchases. Please note that hotels, car rental companies, cruise lines do not accept prepaid cards for charges authorized in advance, although prepaid cards may be used to settle the final bill. Check to make sure prepaid cards are accepted before attempting to use your prepaid card to take advantage of offers for these merchants. Offer only valid on room rate and room charges. Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 10/5/2017, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: CGP6:0001

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This may have already been posted somewhere, but there's also one for CET Las Vegas, for $200 on room/room charges you get a $40 statement credit. That one runs through 12/31/17. You opt in through Twitter.

3. djslots

djslots Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wonder if this is good for show tickets like Cirque du Soleil, Doing The Beatles in Sept.

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you charge them to your room, yes.

5. eliza

eliza Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting - I was able to snag this which will come in handy on my upcoming trip. Must be targeted. one of my cards had it and the other didn't. (I checked both before enrolling).

• Like Like x 1
  6. 18000rpm

18000rpm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Darn, just tried this and the maximum number of redemptions has been reached so no go.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2017
    Vegas Trip 2017 #2!
  7. djslots

djslots Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, I didn't see that fine print in there. Unfortunately we're not staying at a MLife property to catch this deal.

8. tess444

tess444 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked under my Avion Visa for the 2x pts...if I pay for room charges with my Amex would this count or?

9. eliza

eliza Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It should. T&C say room charges count -- so should be fine. On checkout day, you can always ask them to put $250 on the AmEx to get the deal and then the rest on the Avion Visa.