1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Always & Forever Weddings?

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by Kayciep, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kayciep

Kayciep Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am in need of some help.

I have decided to get married in LV in April of 2013. I believe I found where I want to get married, but I was going to ask anyone if they have used them before. I believe the company name is Always & Forever chapel and outdoor weddings. I really like their pricing and I would love for my wedding to be outside.

http://lasvegaswedding4u.com/las-vegas-outdoor-weddings/grand-lakeside-weddings/

That is the link to where I would like to get married. I have heard that it is in an industrial part of town and that doesn't bother me. I just wanted to see if anyone had reviews.

Also, does anyone else have any suggestions for a wedding around $500 in Vegas? Preferably outside?

Anything is helpful. Thank you guys.

2. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was well disposed toward these folks when I wrote Neon Nuptials. Off-site weddings have been a part of the repertoire there for a long time, though this location has been added since. I looks to me like the private lake out north of Summerlin where one of our fave restaurants -- Marche Bacchus -- resides.

3. Kayciep

Kayciep Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So from your expertise you'd say it's decent? I still haven't called them yet to set up my date. I am still waiting for a head count. Do you know of any where else I could get married outside in LV? I am looking for a budget around $500 or less.

4. shawnawm1868

shawnawm1868 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got married there. It was a pain to get to, but it was perfect and everyone was so nice. It was just my husband and I, so we didn't do anything too fancy. I'm hoping to renew our vows there next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.