1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

AK-Chin-take 2!

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Trip Reports' started by jdk, Oct 8, 2019.

1. jdk

jdk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

So, I’ve been in LA for the past 8 days, took a brutal 2-night side trip to Harrahs SoCal in which I promptly lost $13.5K in 2-nights making this definitely the worst beating I’ve had in, well, probably ever.....at least outside of Vegas, especially given this was just a spur of the moment 2-nighter. At any rate, max bet everything as per the usual but bonuses paid like I bet min, all the while these blue hairs are murdering Handies on .60 bets, long story short, fuck that place! So what does any natural degen do? Pick up and head to Tucson a day early (spending the 10-14th at Ritz Dove MT) and take the quick 1:25HR drive up to AK-Chin, a place that actually does pay and they appreciate your play. My shitbag host didn’t have the decency to step foot on the floor at SoCal to even say hello, which I find extremely disrespectful with the amount of play I give them (2-5K TC nights I believe warrants a hello) but alas, my host booked me in a 2-room King Suite in Ak Chin and I shall at least do my best to mitigate some of those L’s from the other night. Should be on property in about 2.5 hours, bankroll is whatever the alcohol tells me it is, but fortunately I get bored with their selection typically at the 3K TC level and usually murder a pretty decent steak at their restaurant before it’s bedtime. Handles there shall be! Stay tuned

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My condolences. Better luck at Ak-chin!!!!!

Playstudios Friends and Family party at Park MGM!!!
    First GGWU/HGS ballroom event
  3. jdk

jdk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The brutal streak continues, -$3200 here, yikes what a shitty week. Oh well, better luck next time! Time for a vacation at Ritz Dove Mountain and NO GAMBLING haha, well fortunately after this week I'm in Hong Kong and Shanghai for the rest of the month, so I'm safe from gambling, as I don't see myself going to Macau. Until next time!

• Love Love x 1
  4. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's only a one hour ferry ride over there . . . . . :rolleyes:

Playstudios Friends and Family party at Park MGM!!!
    First GGWU/HGS ballroom event
  5. jdk

jdk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, I know LOL!! I'm over there about 4 times a year and I've resisted thus far. I always stay at the Renaissance HK and it's literally a 5 minute walk to that damn Ferry Pier, fingers crossed!

6. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bummer you couldn't make a comeback. Hopefully the next trip goes better!

• Agree Agree x 1