1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ahahahahahaha Ahahahahaha

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Hobofrank, Nov 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    http://dailycurrant.com/2014/11/05/california-approves-587-billion-high-speed-rail-link-to-hawaii/
    Reminds me of a joke I heard on Car Talk:

A biker was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, “Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.” The biker pulled over and said, “Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want.”

The Lord said, “Your request is materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for Me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind.”

The biker thought about it for a long time Finally he said, “Lord, I wish that I and all men could understand our wives. I want to know how she feels inside, what she’s thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing’s wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy.”

The Lord replied, “You want two lanes or four on that bridge?.”

2. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On the other side I remember a Jeff Foxworthy joke about men -- it was something to the effect that if women really wanted to know what men are thinking it is easy -- "All we want is a cold beer and to see something naked" -- it is that simple. My husband agrees.

There is no need for men to understand their wife -- remember the simple rule #1 - We are always right - and even if we are wrong you just refer back to #1 -- because if you don't then all you will be getting is the cold beer.:wink2: Val

3. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MMM Cold beer, Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.