1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Advantages of paying for points

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by philvie, Feb 1, 2020.

1. philvie

philvie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've managed to acquire 2 1/2 million LPs just using free chips to play, I know that if I were to pay for more chips my room offers would improve but I'm pearl level with mlife so I get multiple day comped room offers already, would the other rewards improve if I were to buy chips? Say 2 show tickets instead of bogo? Or maybe 2 free buffets? I'm just wondering what the advantage is to buy chips besides better room offers.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, but if you spend enough, you can earn a MyVegas Host who can create custom rewards for you.

3. msadrakula

msadrakula Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also if you spend money you can increase the number of Premium rewards you are allowed to use

4. NickG

NickG Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don’t know of any rewards that appear as a result of spending other than 2-night hotel comps.
    I think there are some rewards that are only available to very-high VIP level players. But then you are talking about spending several hundred dollars every 90 days.
    If you spend about $50, you should get a 4 premium rewards instead of 3.
    Beyond that, if you aren’t looking for hotel comps, I don’t see what benefit buying points will get you.

5. Init2winit

Init2winit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    one more non-hotel reward that unlocks after $50+ (not sure the specific $) spend is the 2 free aria buffets. besides that, I believe the only rewards that unlock are the higher end 2 night rewards like you said. unlocking the 5th and 6th rewards slots could possibly pay for itself if you travel monthly to vegas for some reason (ie company trips!)