1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Adult Shows

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by tony31, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tony31

tony31 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What's the best or better options when it comes to the "Adult" Shows in Vegas? We have been to Fantasy at Luxor and Bite at Stratosphere when they had it a few years back. We are planning our trip this November and was wondering if anyone had any positive reviews about any of the other shows/venues. We are looking at Sexxy at Westgate and also X Rocks at Rio. If anyone has been to these what is the difference in General Admission and VIP? Is VIP just a little closer to the stage or is there something more to it?

2. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have seen Fantasy, X Burlesque, X Rocks, X Country & Crazy Girls.
    X Burlesque is our fav--much more intimate setting than Fantasy. Get the VIP seats.
    Crazy Girls was amateurish. X Country was fine but short. X Rocks we went the first month & it was good but loud & very few people (like 8!) so awkward.
    Sexxy gets very good reviews--we almost went in March but ran out of time. Next trip.

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen all the X shows and they are pretty tame. And short. If you want to go to one pick whatever music you enjoy most, country or rock. These rooms are pretty small you aren't that far away in the regular seats. That's the only difference with the VIP, they are closer. Personally I don't think it's worth it. Skip Zombie Burlesque. The comedy part was pretty funny but zombie makeup doesn't make a topless woman sexy. I know "Gentlemen's Clubs" aren't for everyone but we have a great time going to a couple of them every trip.

4. jon_vegas

jon_vegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's a donkey sho.... oh wait, that wasn't in vegas :p hehe jk.

I also have seen the CET X-shows and they were pretty short. X-Burlesque isn't too bad. I would have rather seen Jubilee (for the sheer "quantity" lol) but unfortunately they closed up shop. I thought there was a new adult show coming to Paris. I'm going there this week so maybe I'll check. As far as VIP (for the X-shows at least), you just get to sit up front and possible have small tables to set your drinks. The GA tickets only have chairs.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a new one at Paris, forgot about that. I researched it for our last trip. It has guys & girls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.