1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

ACG & LVA Coupon Update

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by figmentdj, Aug 13, 2019 at 8:27 AM.

1. figmentdj

figmentdj Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just back, ACG and LVA coupons can't be used for MatchPlay at Arizona Charlies Boulder because they removed all table games - not sure if they'll accept Boulder coupons at AC Decatur. YMMV

Also, if you use a slot freeplay at Longhorn you cannot use one at Bighorn and vice versa (for a whole year). Again YMMV

Silver Nugget, ($10 matchplays with books) table games don't open til 4:00.

Hope these help make informed decisions.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. Very sorry to hear that AC Boulder got rid of all of their table games. I was there a few months ago and they had a $5 double deck pitch game in a clean nice environment. I didn't stay to see the rest of the rules, but if I was a BJ player it sure would have been setting off all the bells and whistles in my head.

I always go to North LV during the day and wasn't happy when I saw the Silver Nugget tables were closed. Glad to hear the time they open. Maybe I'll hit it next trip and then stop off at Jerry's Nugget for a prime rib dinner.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019 at 11:57 AM
    Can I just move here?
    3 weeks. Yikes!
  3. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas High-Roller

Thanks @figmentdj for the update info. I too am bummed to hear that AZC-B has removed their table games but thanks for the head's up on that one! This will help me modify my itinerary for an upcoming trip.

RE: Longhorn/Bighorn - are they handling these differently now? You used to just go to the cage with your coupon and money and after filling in your info on a sheet on a clipboard, they handed you the Slot Play voucher. Are they swiping your card now? This might alter our itinerary a bit as well.

Also - is Longhorn still not accepting the free ace coupon from ACG? I'm betting that answer is "still no go."

Thanks!

Cheers,
    Kelly

4. figmentdj

figmentdj Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, you get a free slot play voucher at the cage. But again, you can only play at one or the other. Not both. And yeah, no free ace.

5. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas High-Roller

Thanks.