1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Absinthe?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by dajojooz, Apr 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The VIP Tables in the back by the bar and entrance area can these be bought at the Tix4Tonight booth or only from Ticketmaster? Also is there a drink minimum? Thanks!

2. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bought my table seats right at the main ticket booth, and I've also seen them on Ticketmaster. I didn't have any drink minimum.

• Like Like x 1
  3. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any discounts?

4. Kdiamond

Kdiamond Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another vote for Absinthe. It's awesome! We are going to see it again next trip.

5. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very few Absinthe discounts are ever out there other than the $20 coupon they give out on site. But you can often/usually get the same "discounted" price online.

This is one show where I wouldn't spend much time worrying about getting the "best price". Buy your tickets and enjoy a unique a great shoiw.

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  6. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for starting this thread OP as this is a show we've considered for a long time. Question on seating because I'm having a hard time envisioning the back table seats. Some look like they would be stools at a bartop (long skinny table with a lot of seats on one side). Is this designed more for a party (e.g. couches, etc like you see at a lot of vegas shows) or appropriate for someone to snag a couple separate from the rest. I don't want to screw over a larger party or end up sharing a sofa with strangers. :)

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.