1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

A Weekend with Gaggles, JR, Madonna, ECVF: LIVE Nov 8-11 at PHO

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Gaggles, Nov 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davehughes123

davehughes123 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did we ever find out why @EastCoastVegasFan! got booted from Park MGM? I'm way more interested in that than I am in hearing about how Madonna is the world's greatest performer and should be treated with blind reverence.

Finally making back to Vegas (fingers crossed)!!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually, the only one who has said those words with regard to Madonna in this thread has been you. But I definitely would like to hear the story of East Coast Fan's unceremonious exit from Park MGM!

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A little ephedrine and 5 Hour Energy help maximize my Vegas time. Throw in the melatonin before bed and it works out just fine. It does leave me tired after three days of partying when I come back to the real world.

Vegas At Half Speed Is Better Than No Vegas
    • Like Like x 2
  4. AyDee

AyDee is getting too old for this

Trips to Las Vegas:
    comedians are doing it too, probably half so they don't get blasted for "insensitive" jokes, but prob also so people will have to pay to hear the sets.
    If you don't force it on these kids, IMO, it will never stop.
    I'm still amazed watching live concerts and everyone in the good seats has their phones up.. I mean, set it down and look at what is happening in front of your face.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Jack White not too long ago and they did the same thing with locking up the cell phones. I'm not a big fan of this because I don't like to be out of communication. My wife was texting me and if I didn't have a smart watch I wouldn't have known that I didn't need to go out into the lobby to have my phone unlocked so I could check her messages only to find out it could have waited.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.