1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

A true square considers edibles

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by WolfpackRobNC, Aug 29, 2021.

1. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am gonna guess this is meant to be sarcastic and if so - great.

But - if anyone takes it serious... no.. it is far from a gateway drug. But - gotta tell you this retired buy does it most nights... ha ha!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. mr.vegas

mr.vegas Peace sells, but who's buying?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :confused:Sarcasm? No were in a war against drugs, I believe Nancy Reagan said it best JUST SAY NO! ;)

3. STPFan

STPFan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also if the gummies are in a solid block with scored lines be careful cause on one side it could look likes 4 blocks, on the other it looks like 8. I thought a block of 8 was 4 and double dosed. I am not a regular user and ended up at a one of the VP bars watching different hockey games and couldn't keep up with the game and was cheering at inappropriate times and was a mess till it wore off.

4. Audible Nectar

Audible Nectar Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

This is an easy problem to solve.

Look on the package; it will tell you the total amount of THC (as well as CDB) that is in the package. It's a legal requirement. Divide the total amount of THC by the amount of squares and you then have the amount per square. 1g THC = 1000mg. Usually a chocolate bar will have 100-200mg, 10-20 10mg "doses" or divisions to use as desired. 10mg is pretty typical in dummies/cookies etc as it's not too small of a dose; about right for a more novice user on it's own and can be increased as necessary depending on other considerations.

It is recommended in any case that the "division/determination of how much each square contains", etc be done before consumption begins for multiple reasons:)

The City of Gamehendge returns, October 28-31 at MGM Grand
    Chillin' post show on the Fountain View Balcony
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Older me would not enjoy it. 21-year-old me, maybe!

I've honestly never touched the stuff, but I also get tested for work. In general, I say have at it. I'm actually glad that gummies now exist, because while I have no judgment about the substance it self, I hate the smell of when it's in smoking form.

6. M0rtyC

M0rtyC TBD

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Michelle Pfeiffers belly button!
    Now that’s a gate way.