1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

A Social Distanced Vegas Trip? Cosmo/Paris

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Keyma623, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Keyma623

Keyma623 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, Terrace Studio. They did have a mini fridge that was separate from the mini bar.

2. B T

B T Engineer, gambler, drinker. Order varies in Vegas.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pequad's is the one with the carmelized cheese on the crust right? I beg to differ that the staples aren't any good. It is more of the "they sold out so they're not good anymore" mentality which I understand in the food scene lol they are still good.

Caesars Palace post birthday
  3. nancyf

nancyf High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    love this report and your pictures... wondering about San Diego part of your trip... its pretty far from LV .. was it really only 5 hours?

4. Paul K

Paul K VIP

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep caramelized crust. The one on Clybourn has the benefit of being located next to the Whale Tail bar which they also own. That way you can take a buzzer over there, have a drink, Mallort ideally, while you wait for your table. I miss the Chicago foods so much. Everytime I go back there I make a schedule of where to eat.

• Like Like x 1
  5. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with this. I loved Giordano's in Chicago. I wouldn't bother with it in LV as I don't think it would be the same. But, I still think G's in Chi is fantastic. For instance, it took almost 45 minutes for our pizza in Chicago because they prepare and bake the thick pie rather than having pre-baked doughs ready to go. I somehow think they have pre-baked doughs in LV. I have no proof, it's just a feeling.

• Like Like x 1