1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

A Smashing Birthday Celebration and Winning Mega More $$$$ with Great Elation!!! (8/19 to 8/23)

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Flowers, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Too funny. Maybe I'll see you two then.

Here's wishing us all an amazing weekend.

The Raiders, Bublé and Richie for an Awesome Las Vegas Quickie!
  2. julia

julia Craps, VP & Microbews

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ah, I was in Vegas with a friend to see Barry and he canceled! That was Feb 2020….just before….

Hope to hear all about the concert! Good on you for the back to back weekends-go for it!!

Celine!
    Must.Get.Out.Of.Town!! (+ it's my birthday!)
    • Love Love x 1
  3. NickyJ

NickyJ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Flowers - I've checked out the Delilah menu and am excited to give it a try. Thanks for taking one for the team and heading back to Vegas, twice, to give us more restaurant reviews!! : )

I did have some whiskey at the Tower Suite bar last trip. Nothing pricey, and not as much as I had planned. There are just too many tasty cocktails at Wynncore, that I am always torn between the two! I tried a Smoke Wagon small batch bourbon from Nevada, because it's local and I can't buy it at home. I also had some High West whiskeys, from a distillery in Utah, I had never tried before. I wanted to try their Yippee Ki-Yay rye, but it was no longer available. My favorite High West was Campfire, a blend of rye, bourbon and peated scotch whiskeys. I came home and bought a bottle.

Best of luck in the slot tourney!!

• Love Love x 1
  4. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the interesting info about the whiskeys -- I'm a newbie but want to learn and experience more -- and for the good wishes!

The Raiders, Bublé and Richie for an Awesome Las Vegas Quickie!