1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

A Live Thanksgiving Weekend Report from Palazzo? Why not!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by UKFanatic, Nov 24, 2021.

1. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think, though, that is just a prop for effect. Below the rock and behind the sauna heater, there is a vent where the herbal essence is pumped out (as I have mentioned previously, I am a spa nerd, so I have examined every corner of those rooms lol). I even mentioned to one of the attendants that the lancomium wasn't generating any herbal smell and he said he would have maintenance refill the diffuser

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. mickyblueeyes

mickyblueeyes High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder what causes the rock to deteriorate then? I used to do a treatment at Canyon Ranch every trip before I moved on from V/P so have been a good 20+ times and the rock is never the same or my slot machine strained eyes tell me that lol. Nonetheless I love the smell.

• Like Like x 1
  3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great run, congrats!

• Like Like x 1
  4. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One other gambling tidbit I neglected to share earlier: the Palazzo high limit roulette is not a euro rules game. I learned the hard way when the zero came up while I was betting an outside number. I asked the dealer why he took all my wager and he politely explained that they do not follow that rule. He then mused aloud that no place in vegas uses that rule anymore and I politely corrected him that the high limit rooms at Wynn, Bellagio, CP, Cosmo, and Aria have all been using it within the past two years when I played at them. He seemed surprised by that. And granted, I believe all those wheels had a "european rules" placard posted at the high limit wheel and Palazzo did not. It was just a wrong assumption on my part. But I thought other roulette players may want to know. Just walk over to Wynn is you like to bet big on the outside

• Informative Informative x 4
  5. whatdajarvis

whatdajarvis Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great trip report! Enjoyed the hike report and pictures!

• Like Like x 1