1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

A few more pics of the Madness....

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by HurricaneMikey, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Jer, Doc Al, and Neon at the Main Street Station brewpub. And that's Rambill setting his phaser to 'stun'

[​IMG]

...A view from the other side of the table--that's me preparing to drop trou. Luckily whoever snapped the pic had an itchy trigger finger and your eyes were spared the horror that ensued.

[​IMG]

Angie, Mikey, and Cyndy as we dined at Blackstones last night for their final evening in town. It was a fantastic meal, as expected, although we were all a little sad that the Madness had run it's course.

[​IMG]

The end of a great day in Vegas, when you empty out your pockets and try to piece together the day's adventures.

[​IMG]

I believe that's all folks, at least the ones I can publish :rolleyes: I know that Angie and Cyndy have more great pictures which they'll share as soon as they get home and get settled. Now it's time for me to start writing.

Mikey

2. dkbk

dkbk High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mikey,

I hope that whitish stringy thing by the money clip isn't some weird Man-thong thingy...

edited to note that a milestone post (#400), is about a possible "Man-thong" sighting in Mikey's pic. Gotta get a life....

[ March 23, 2005, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: dkbk ]

3. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm the one with the itchy trigger finger... but if you look closely to the right of the rearend, you can see the skivvies just peeping out!

And in that first picture, it may be early yet, but I see I'm already needing to lean on someone for support. Thanks Jer! [​IMG] (edited to add: Man! Do we all looked trashed or what?)

[ March 23, 2005, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Coaster Kikky ]

4. VegasDon

VegasDon Tourist

Mikey!

Glad you recovered. We heard you were under the weather. I have said it a million times and I will say it again, "I am so %%&%#$^% jealous I didn't get to meet y'all"

I wonder how Terry is doing here in San Antonio. Anyone heard from him? I would love to buy him a cold beer at the Acapulco Drive Inn. It's San Antonio's answer to the ELCO.

5. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wrong traveller. I haven't heard from him, but it's Jer, not Terry in SA. Something about a grandparent complaining about not seeing the rugrats enough.

6. VegasDon

VegasDon Tourist

Yeah, I caught that as soon as I said it, maybe someone can explain why I constantly confuse Terry and Jer? What's up with that?

7. tylerSA

tylerSA Tourist

Ha! Acapulco Drive-In!

I've been in there a time or twelve. Maybe I'll see you there sometime, VegasDon...or maybe I already have without knowing it.

It's about five minutes away as I type.

8. VegasDon

VegasDon Tourist

Awesome! IMHO, nothing better than a tall can of beer, some of their nachos and Selena on the jukebox. Is that San Antonio or what? Tyler, if you saw me I was wth the only big group of white guys!

My brother in law and all his friends from college have made the Acapulco a Christmas tradition and happily I have been included.

Cheers, Tyler!

9. blackjack

blackjack Monkey!!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for sharing the pics Mikey. I hope you are feeling better & can't wait until we can do this again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.