1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

$99 founders card offer.

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BTFU, Apr 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stormins

stormins Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wanted to add that you don't want to cancel until after your trips. Diamond through FC ends the moment you cancel the card (unless you actually have enough TCs.) When you get signed up, everything will say expiration of January, but I let mine lapse (was going to cancel) and the Diamond went away immediately. (Did come back once I re-upped.)

• Like Like x 1
  2. sinkster

sinkster "It's called a satchel"

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also emailed them just to compare replies. Below is their exact response. I don't feel like it's worthwhile until I know when Vegas will be at a point that we are comfortable traveling to, as six months is probably not long enough. Good luck if any of you VMB'ers decide to.

We don't offer a $99 trial Membership, but I'm happy to offer you the six month trial promotion we do have available. It offers six months complimentary, followed by a preferred annual rate of $395. You could cancel online at any point prior to the end of term to avoid a charge.

Alternatively, we have another promotion this month for a preferred annual rate of $295 (normally new Members have to pay two years upfront to lock in that rate). This would forego the trial.

You can review the benefits of Membership in the meantime through our preview site here.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2020
  3. sals20

sals20 Tourist

Just logged into my Total Rewards account and I have been upgraded to Diamond.

• Like Like x 1
  4. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you go into the Founders Card website--you have to Activate the Caesars offer.

5. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have had this for several years. I think I came in at $395/yr.
    Then they offered me $295/yr if I paid 2 years in advance.
    A couple years ago I delayed renewing (logged in & got interrupted nothing more) & suddenly emails with incentive to renew.
    They offered me a free membership for DH with my $295/yr membership.
    That EASILY pays for itself with just one year to Vegas now (and we usually go up to 4 times). I looked at it as a break even for one of us; no brainer for 2.
    We did go ahead & renew this year for $295. We look it as an investment, especially with a Vegas move planned in the next few years.

6. hotreds

hotreds Illegitimi non carborundum!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK- I just cancelled and got three emails practically begging me to remain a member, with better deals each time. Last one was "OK- but we'll give you a couple of weeks to change your mind." I guess if one was a big time traveler this would be worth it, but since I now reach Diamond status on my own(maybe not a good thing!) I no longer need it. If you can get a good deal, I reckon the Diamond status would make it worthwhile, which is why I got it originally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.