1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

9 passengers on CA flight SFO to San Diego

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Bernie2, Mar 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie2

Bernie2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the past day or so a flight left SFO to San Diego with 9 passengers. A friend told me about it that being said might this be a trend.

2. Laugh

Laugh High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My friend just came back Tuesday from Seattle to SJC and there were 4 people, lol. It's the best time to fly considering you'll have the plane to yourself.

Birthday Bash!
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  3. sinnerman

sinnerman High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    in Europe, there is a “use-it-or-lose-it” rule, enshrined under EU law, which states airlines must fly 80% of their flights on a airport slot in order to safeguard their presence at major hubs for the next season. So a lot of airlines were flying 'Ghost flights', which are completely empty flights, just to maintain their airport slots.

EU just approved a suspension of that law on a temporary basis to stop this wasteful practice. Still, most of the flights in western Europe, especially France, Germany are running well below 50% capacity.

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  4. The Rumor

The Rumor VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    SFO and Seattle...no one wants to send employees there.

The airports and hotels are less busy, but it's not that bad on other flights. The four flights I took this week were not full but it was nothing like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.