1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas 75k LP Steakhouse Rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by ahardinjr, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BCeagle

BCeagle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just snagged Tender.

Can anyone confirm this:
    I assume its a $150 voucher. So even if it says max 2, if others come they just have to pay for their meal. (Between me and the wife, we will easily hit the $150 by ourselves.)

2. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you say you need to first buy your first reward before being able to just put initials, does that mean purchasing one, or does it also have to be redeemed?

I though I was finally able to get it this AM, I did the initial and paste of my e-mail. But it did not go through when I hit submit (telling me to try again later). I have another award purchased, but not redeemed (it is a "back-up, so do not want to redeem it if not needed). Is the fact that I do not have a "redeemed" purchase the reason was not able to complete this purchase?

3. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you are so lucky i tried to at 1003 and nothing :| that or 5 irishmen

4. Steve1212

Steve1212 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just missed out this morning after filling it in and getting an error message on submission. Question, do I just go into Tender and keep going out by hitting browse other rewards, I was going in and out and nothing was happening. I finally reloaded the page which was a reload of the game and that is when I say that tender was available. Just want to know the quickest way to snag this.

5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The tax thing seems weird...

I won a contest last year and got a voucher for $100 at a place at PH, the guy basically said you can get whatever you want up to that cost. We didn't even get a bill or anything. I'd guess I'd just plan on paying tax, I mean it's what $12 if you have to pay it, not too bad.

Yes, there is a button on the Tender reward that says "back to browsing" click that, then click Tender, click that, then click Tender. Just repeat till it comes up. I would copy/paste your e-mail since that takes the longest to fill in.

6. Steve1212

Steve1212 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was so close again this morning..... :(

7. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me, too, Steve. I don't think my internet connection is fast enough out here in the boonies to get it done. I only have 25 more tries....I wish there was something else to get. I'm about ready to go to Circus Circus for a meal. :cry:

8. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To be clear, though, I don't mean to sound whiney! It's just getting frustrating. :peace:

9. ahardinjr

ahardinjr Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I scored Tender steakhouse this morning and redeemed Camelot steakhouse a couple of weeks ago.

Seems the rewards are much easier to redeem during the work week, but then again that is all relative because according to Play Studios (I contacted them), they only release 5 new rewards for Camelot, Tender, and Nine Fine Irishmen daily.

If you have a slow Internet connection, odds are you'll miss out.

10. Steve1212

Steve1212 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the tip on the internet connection, I am on wireless but will get my b/f to start trying to get it for me as he has a computer with a wired connection. I think today was my bad as I was in Camelot testing it when rewards came up and then clicked out to get to Tender and was able to fill out the information but after submission it didnt go through.

11. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im curious as to this too, I know when I did the Mirage $50 credit, we went to the buffet and I was a little upset that it was only say $38 and they didn't offer us drinks they just took the voucher and that was that. I would have loved to get a drink with lunch! SO, there was a point, I think they will just take the $150 off the bill, and if more people come they would pay for theirs. I hope bc we have more people coming with us!

12. mimidebu

mimidebu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thank you, much appreciated

13. CrazyCanuck

CrazyCanuck Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To clarify the voucher is for $150 in free food and drink and the Vegas tax rate is 8.1% on the amount paid. Since the food is free and the tax is a percentage of amount paid you don’t pay tax on the free portion of the meal. So,you can spend $150 without having to pay a dime in tax (don’t forget to tip the full value).

For example if you spend $150 your bill will state:
    Bill $150
    Voucher -$150
    Subtotal $0
    Tax(8.1%) $0
    Total $0

Once you give them the voucher the $150 becomes $0 and $0 x 8.1% tax = $0 in tax. If you happen to go over and spend say $170 your bill would be:

Food $170
    Voucher -$150
    Subtotal $20
    Tax $1.62
    Total $21.62

If you don’t spend $150 they’ll still take the voucher and you won’t get anything back.

14. mimidebu

mimidebu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thank you for the clarification, this is exactly what i was looking for

out of curiosity, is this based on a firsthand experience?

15. Steve1212

Steve1212 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Success!!! Thanks for all the tips everyone, we nabbed Tender today.

16. CrazyCanuck

CrazyCanuck Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not yet, I have tender booked for next week. This is a combination of reading multiple reports confirming this on facebook, a general understanding of how sales tax is applied and my own use of many similar comps in Vegas in the past. I will confirm the above after hitting up tender sometime next week.

17. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea, I figured it was like that. I'm using mine soon so I'll report back if nobody else has!

18. CR-VM

CR-VM Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got mine !!! Wasn't easy, but now that I got it :)wink2:), here are my two best tips for follow board members...

- Turn off wireless connection and plug the laptop with good'ol wire, the data transfer should be faster.
    - Use freeware "http://www.autohotkey.com/", you will be able to input all your information in a click or two depending of your ability to set it up.

Good luck !

19. mimidebu

mimidebu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got back from Vegas and I can confirm that this is exactly how it works

also wanted to say that my wife and i very much enjoyed the dinner - great food, great atmosphere, and just a great time overall

20. eloisegirl

eloisegirl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been trying for the Tender reward for days now and every day it looks like I am going to get it, I fill out the info and press go and then I get the little construction worker dude telling me it did not go through. Aaaaargh! Is this normal? I tend to despair easily so if anyone can tell me that they eventually got through, that would ease some worry for me. I attempt this award from 6:59 LV time to 7:22 LV time but I am on the east coast. Going mid-July so there is still a chance, I hope. I have the Bellagio lunch buffet and the Shark Experience so want this for my third reward. I did get to level 80 (hence the Tender reward) and it says another reward has been unlocked, but I understand you can only use 3 in thirty days. So no point for me having that fourth reward.

Good luck everybody!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.