1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

7/9-13: Cosmo & The D. The Big Hurt, Part 2. Lots of pics though!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Wezvidz, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wezvidz

Wezvidz High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sunday 7/13

- Flight didn't leave until 4:30, so woke up early around 8 ready to get the last gaming of my trip in. Change of pace.. played for the first time in my life at the 4 Queens. I like their DDB progressives, although they weren't very high, so I decided to go conservative and play some JOB with some juicy suited royal progressives.

[​IMG]

As with many quad hits this trip, they came in the wrong game, but still welcome. I eventually decided to bump up 50c hanging even for 30 minutes and promptly went busto.

- Tried the Fremont STP again. 4 As again?? Why am I not playing DDB?? Broke even after playing a full hour which is an accomplishment for me on this trip.

[​IMG]

- Headed to the MSS for breakfast. Played at Boar's Head (obligatory)... one quad on 25c JOB for a $2 scratcher before bumping up to 50c and busting my buyin. Buffet is so similar to the Fremont's for me, not really worth the walk.

- Finish my trip in highly disappointing fashion as my flight time approaches. Lose my ass at UTH (officially losing everything I previously won at Cosmo), then blowing my last $200 on 2 play 8/5 STP $1 level at the D praying for SOMETHING to hit. Busto. Entire trip bankroll.

- Cab to airport, flight delayed 30 minutes (LOL continue to run bad)... home at FLL 1am.

RESULTS
    VP 21 hours, -2200
    Craps 3 hours, -296
    Sports Betting +149
    UTH 7 hours -10
    Gambling net === -2,357

Second biggest loss ever after previous trip loss of around $4k. I had to spend a lot of time looking at screenshots of previous trips royals and A's with kickers on DDB to remember what winning looked like.

On the plus side...
    COMPS
    Cosmo Terrace Studio rack 504, my rate 56
    D Suite rack 833, comp
    D food 150 comp
    Boyd food 23 comp
    CET/MLIFE food 23 comp
    Comp net === +1,477

All is well. Working on an envelope system for my Halloween trip, which would have prevented a huge chunk of my losses. And I plan on practicing how to win again!

Thanks for reading!

Older TRs: May 2014 January 2014 October 2013 August 2013 June 2013 June 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.