1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

50k player

Discussion in 'Comps' started by sevenyo11, Feb 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sevenyo11

sevenyo11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I finally got a host at V/P, I asked for a suite to accommodate four of us. The host said no problem since based on my rating I'm a 50k+ player. What does that mean? I know the most I lost there was 23k in one weekend.

2. sabre

sabre Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It means he knows you can lose 50k if you try harder

3. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Do you know what your typical trip theo is by any chance? Is it around 12.5k?

I'm sure it just means your play is commensurate with that expected of 50k LOC player and I remember from some of natedog's posts they listed theo expectations of 1/4 your line.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Coin in, or coin/dollar played is the more important figure.

In any event, if you lost 23k, they should be ki$$ing you a$$.

5. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL not really.

Try losing 10x that and you'll still hear "you don't qualify" if you ask the right questions.

6. natedog666

natedog666 17 and 20 Expert

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes 50k player correlates to 12,500 theo at table games.

7. thefish2010

thefish2010 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Or the wrong questions, depending on your perspective :) . The problem with V/P is that they have such a high volume of huge baccarat action. I was there one weekend playing around $2k avg/hand. I was in a nice suite ( I don't remember the name but it had a small workout room and was maybe 2500 square ft). Anyway I told my host I was going to step it up next trip, and couldn't wait to see my suite next time. His response was "Unless you are at $50k/hand next trip, you're in the best suite we can give you here.". That blew my mind, considering that far lower average bets can get you into Bellagio Villas and The Mansion.

8. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can get a room at the mansion and bellagio villa with less than 2k per hand? I always thought it required larger action but I could be wrong. Maybe shifter or Tellafriend can verify this

I think your host at v/p might be misleading you with a 50k avg bet to get the next level of room. In Natedog old tr, he stayed in an awesome room at venetian. I don't think he avg 50k per hand. Definitely 5 figure avg though

9. natedog666

natedog666 17 and 20 Expert

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah 50k / hand for more than 4 hours makes you about a 1m dollar player. For more than 12 hours you are probably a 5m + player. You can get pretty much the best rooms in the house.

10. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Avg bet is only half the story without time played. But that potentially can get you into a 1br mansion on off weekends. Bellagio you need to have a 500k CL. Maybe 250k on off weekends.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.