1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas 5 rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by dbook, Apr 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got my 4th reward after 50, like a lot of others on this forum, however Playstudios does say on their website that the exact thresholds are 1.) not publicly disclosed, and 2.) subject to change. Unfortunately, that probably makes discussion of the issue a moot point.

EDC
  2. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had five real early (a couple years ago) and got to six since my last trip, which was June 2016. I'm not here to tell everyone you can spend $XXX and get a sixth reward, so I'm sorry if it came off that way.

Obviously it started with three but we spent some start-up money and I didn't notice it got to six until the past couple of months.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. IHeartDancers

IHeartDancers High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How do we know how many rewards we can redeem? Just keep trying to redeem until it stops you?

4. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    see page 2 of any mlife reward

5. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that they are trying to quantify this with their upgrade to the Mobile App.

They have already advised me that I need to maintain level 7 to keep on having a VIP host.

I would imagine that levels 1-6 would provide different reward levels/number of rewards.

Of course, I don't play the phone app much. (my phone is for use as a phone/email reader) I have advised my host of this and voiced my displeasure at (my impression of) being forced to "move" to the mobile app.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  6. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The email stated that eventually we'd need to obtain 7, in order to continue being a hosted player. However, I got the impression that would be a while yet, as they first had to amalgamate all the games/apps together under the new system.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you get these emails recently from your MyVegas hosts? I know my Mom has one but she doesn't play mobile and she hasn't mentioned getting an email telling her she would be losing her host. Would you mind sharing what the email said exactly? I'm planning to take my Mom back to Vegas (probably not till next year though) but maybe I better do it sooner than later as we took advantage of several custom rewards last time and we were planning to do that again.

8. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My understanding is that they are converting all of their sites over to the new system, but it is going to take an unspecified amount of time. The mobile myVegas site went first, because, IMHO, that's the crowd that they're trying to attract. I told MY host that I DON'T play on my phone very often because my phone is (well), my PHONE and not an amusement device. (Except when I put it in my front pocket on vibrate and invite people to call me . . . oohhhhh, how disgusting) :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was never told I was losing my host, merely that they would likely be looking for a certain level of play in order that you remain a hosted player.

This was the segment that referred to host services

And in case you got worried - I am still your VIP host! Once we have all of the games connected to the myVIP program (they'll roll in throughout the year) we'll likely start tightening the restrictions and requiring that players maintain level 7 to have hosting services. But for now, you are stuck with me!

If your mom only plays FB, I'd get her to mail her host for some more info. That said, I'd imagine she'll get the same mail back I did, and it'll just be a case of waiting to see how long it is before they start implementing the new system across the whole platform.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks very much for the details. That makes sense. I'll get her to email her host and see what they say. I still think I'll push for a trip the end of this year instead of next just to be on the safe side.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Makes sense, if you can get there earlier :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. GROWLR

GROWLR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, again, showing my ignorance of the whole MyVegas thing: What exactly does a MyVegas VIP host do for you? Is this just some direct contact when it comes to booking rooms with rewards or can they do more for you than that? Thanks in advance.

13. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They can put together bespoke packages for you, and price up things that aren't available on the general rewards lists.

However, these will be at what is generally a steep premium, and are dependent on play/purchases etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.