1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

5/02-5/06: The most epic weekend of my life

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by lionel.luthor, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Holy Crap...how did I miss this TR?!?!

Awesome, awesome read, and you make my trips look so innocent! Talk about getting denied by a hooker, but hey....what can you do? But at least you had your beer goggles on for most of the trip :evillaugh

$75 for ReHab...yeah, I am glad I'm a girl :)

2. co21ss

co21ss Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great TR! This really gears me up for the upcoming bachelor party!
    Sounds like you guys got jacked on covers for Rehab and Body English though. I don't know how my group of 12 is going to handle getting in to places :bang:
    Looks like we'll HAVE to do bottle service to have a shot at getting in places. A $50 doorman grease isn't worth it to me.

3. JackPeyton

JackPeyton Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ^from everything i have read (and thats a lot by this point... i have decided that in the next 5 months i am going to learn and remember everything i can for Vegas) a guy group of 12 would be imposable!

i would def go with bottle service. or the split up into groups of 2-3 and find some woman to get you in. i cant wait to read your report!

this report was amazing. first the title has epic - my fave word of the moment. then an entourage mention. the story was great. and i learned that hookers cancel appointments!

4. co21ss

co21ss Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yeah, i've got some tricks up my sleeve to try and swing 12 guys into the same place, but it'll take some finesse..........and some $$$.

bottle service is one of the easier options, so we'll see.

i just hope to remember enough to make my trip report worthwhile.

5. p1p1h7

p1p1h7 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hahaha great report

lmao @ getting rejected by a hooker

6. IowaRyan

IowaRyan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Killer tr--the thing about the hooker is too funny:beer:

7. Souette

Souette Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tales of the unattractive...

Not a bad few days for an unattractive, chubby guy as you so describe yourself. See? Skinning the palms of a bouncer to hook up with drunk chicks can get even the oldest and ugliest of us a night of bump and grind.

8. KTinTX

KTinTX Guest

cancelled hooker....

Just wondering after reading this TR.....if the reschedule phone call from the hooker isn't a standard practice to reduce the possibility that you are with the vice squad. If you're all about 'now' they might figure you're working too and not the type they want to risk doing business with.......???? I dunno, the thought just crossed my feeble little mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.