1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

48 hour solo whirlwind (6/3-5).

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Happygirl21, Jun 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happygirl21

Happygirl21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Once again I took a gamble with Spirit Air, this time out of Philadelphia. Not only was it on time but we landed a little early. They have been on a roll lately :).

Checked into Plaza around 10pm. Thanks to some extremely kind person (Gary) I found myself in a lovely room. Once I dumped my stuff I ran downstairs to finally try Pop Up Pizza. Not bad but living so close to NY, well, what can I say?

Then headed out to FSE to see what interesting folks were out and about. As predicted Spandex Nation was out there doing their thing in all their spandex glory and the usual lively cast of characters were out in full bloom. Trying hard to avoid the whoremonger's and the disobedient's, I headed back to plaza to seek redemption, which I found at the DDBJ table for the next 5, or so, hours. From there, walked over to MSS for a little bit. Sure is quite at 530am. I have never really spent anytime in there but I found it very pretty inside. Played a bit, won a little, then went back to Plaza and played a little more there. By the end of gaming I was up a couple hundred. Hit the room around 730am and took a rest.

By 930a I was at the pool and by 10a it was already 100(f) outside. By 11 I had enough so I went a registered for the Super Bingo that was "gifted" to me, again a big fat thank you, Gary! After headed to the room and getting put back together, went over to ElCo. Even though I am not a slot player, I played more of them this trip then ever before, and overall with good results. I played that 88 Fortune machine and won 600. so that was exciting.

After headed back to Plaza, I finally took a nap then got up and got ready to hit the Strip. I did stop at the Cousins Maine Lobster truck to try the lobster grilled cheese, wow just wow! It was delicious! If you like lobster and grilled cheese try it, you won't be sorry!

Since I was going to see LOVE, my plan was to do a CET slot crawl, strictly for the QFR promo, starting with PH. Although I know it is no good for my ADT it was a risk I was willing to take. Living in close proximity to AC, I'm not too worried about it. Nothing earth moving went on between PH and Bally's, but when I got to Cromwell my QFR actually made it worth it. Off a 20 "Investment" I made 829. I got so excited I almost missed earning the 25 TC for the quest, lol. Moving along I hit the other CET props ( minus Caesars and RIO) and earned my 25TC's.

As some of you may have read in a different thread, under misc Vegas, I was headed over to Mirage to see LOVE ( thanks to MyVegas) and I was a victim of a random act of total ******baggery. Once I knew I was physically alright and I spoke to security, I cleaned myself up as much as possible, then went to see LOVE. It was amazing! This was by far my most favorite CDS show!

I gave some play to Flamingo afterwards, then headed back DT. Hit MSS 777 for a bite to eat then went back to Plaza. Played BJ for a while then called it a night. 10a I was at the Super Bingo event at Plaza. What a racket. Those bingo players are a force to reckoned with, lol. Although I didn't think I had it in me, I lasted the entire Bingo event. I won nothing but it was something a little different and fun in it's own way.

After Bingo, I headed back to ElCo and finally made it to Happy Feet. For 20 bucks plus a tip, it was money well spent. Although the setup is a little odd, the girl was amazing and it was actually very relaxing. I will easily do this again in the future. After, I went to Siegle's for dinner, sadly after I ordered I learned about a 10. prime rib that is not on the menu but you can ask for, next time.

Even though I have seen the bearded Marilyn Monroe before, I have never seen him quite like I did this time. I wish I could upload the video, it was a riot.

By the time I got back to Plaza it was just about 8pm. I had to head to the airport by 1045p so I decided to sit and play a little more DDBJ. Well, this was not my best idea. When I sat down I was up 1230. for the trip by the time I got done I lost 700 of it. But, in the end I still left Vegas with 530. more than I came with.

Took American back, flight was great two empty seats next to me so I was able to rest, relax, and sleep. Again landed a little early.

A winning trip is a winning trip. So I am thrilled. Can't wait to go back in October until then... Viva Las Vegas!

Thanks for reading and have a great day!
    :beer:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    My boy's 21st Birthday count down is on!
  2. Hoofy7

Hoofy7 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a perfect trip to me other than the random asshole who threw something at you. Thanks for sharing and your room doesn't look bad at all!

3. Geogran

Geogran Whooo. Whooo.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Happygirl21
    Wow, what a great TR, but I'm out of breath trying to keep pace with you!
    Nice to hear your comments about LOVE, it's also my favorite. So glad that awful incident didn't result in physical harm and didn't deter you from being able to continue.

Congrats on those wins and going home on the plus side! Nice win on 88 fortunes - I have won some nice amounts on a streak, but when they go cold, alas, I tend to hang around too long waiting for the next streak, lol... My sister is a Bingo fanatic and I've found serious bingo players can be territorial and superstitious with their lucky charms spread strategically around 'their' space. Too stressful and fast paced for me, lol.

Thanks for sharing!

4. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on going home a winner!

5. emmas

emmas VIP Whale

You made the most of a short trip. Congrats on coming home a winner.

6. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 what Emmas said!

Celebrating Life, Family + Friends in Our Beloved Vegas + the Great SW
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.