1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

4 Girl @ PH July 13-15

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by angel81chick, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

A story of 4 girls in Sin City…

Friday, July 13th - Headed out to Vegas around 10am. Caught a bit of traffic heading into Downtown LA to pick up the 4th girl. Girls in the back were watching movies, as those in the front were left to listen to my music (I was the driver)! Made it to Primm Outlets for a little bit of stretching, bathroom usage and shopping around 1:00p…good timing I think…helps that there were no cops in sight :evillaugh

Finally left the outlets around 2:30p, only to sit in traffic on the freeway…took us 30 minutes to get to the hotel from the Tropicana Exit…ended up taking the backskirts of MGM Grand, seeing as how it takes you directly to Harmon…

Pulled up into Valet, where the cute guy suggested that we go to Ditch Fridays at the Palms, b/c the Pool sucks. In total, had 10 pieces of luggage taken up to room…4 girls, what do you expect?!? Arrive in room, and it is not one of the newly remodeled ones….tried changing rooms, but apparently, all were booked…uhuh….view was nice, about the only good thing about it…strip view of the Bellagio fountains :)

Headed down to the PH pool, where it was very disappointing. I expect to see that type of pool in someone’s backyard for how simple it was. No drink service at all! You had to walk to the bar in the middle, which, IMO, is a waste of space…they should have the pools connecting or something. Stayed there for half hour, then decided to take Valet guy’s suggestion….

Headed to the Palms, and this is where you realize, as big as the world may seem, it always turns out to be small…..didn’t have to wait, pay and got hooked up with a cabana all because we ran into a good friend. Had a great time….especially as we were completely buzzed by 6p! :drunk:

Finally headed back to PH, showered, dressed, and 3 of us decided to go walk around the miracle mile shops. Decent stores, though we spent an hour in the ABC store. That place is great, tons of things you don’t need, but really want just b/c they are cute and a good price! Got some of their pineapple/ orange nectar to mix in the room with rum :) Got hungry, and headed down to the Spice Market Buftter….$27/ each, but definitely worth it as the variety was good, and the food was tasty!

Headed back up to the room after dinner, where we listening to music as we were getting ready to head out. Decided to go to the following…solely based on the fact that we didn’t have to wait in line and pay to go in: Voodoo Lounge, Jet, Pure, and finally 40 Deuce. 40 Deuce was probably the most fun as the burlesque dancers were awesome and we had a whole section to ourselves.

5:30am…finally got back, and went to bed….

Saturday, July 14th – wake up around 11a. Shower, and head down to get some breakfast. Ate at OysterBar in the MM shops, since they were still serving breakfast. After that, headed to the pool. This time it wasn’t so bad, the crowd was young and hip, no kids, and good music. Remembered we had to get our own drinks, so while one of us looked for chairs, the other got drinks =D Around 2:30p, we decide to leave and head over to the Venetian and Palms for some Jimmy Choo’s and tattoo’s!

Didn’t end up getting tattoo’s but I won $200 bucks total thanks mostly to my lucky 26 on roulette!!

Drove over to Sonic, as we had never been to one…they aren’t around in LA, closest one I believe is Anaheim or Bakersfield…either way, we saw a Sonic and just had to go…

Finally headed back to PH room to nap and eventually get ready to go to a late showing of Zumanity (10:30p). Had great seats and the show was a lot of fun!

After zumanity, headed to HR for some gamblin’ and drinking, where I lost my $$$. My friend won $160 that night, so we grabbed some late night grub, and then headed to light at Bellagio. After that, went to Pure, and then ended our night at Rum Jungle…friend is a go – go dancer there, so we had to see her in all her glory LOL.

Finally got in around 4:30a this time, woke up around 9:30a, got ready, checked – out and left good ‘ol Sin City.

Realized that I have more fun with my guy friends than I do with my girl friends, but nonetheless, still a great time! Now I must wait until September….although, there is a possibility for August :banana:

2. Mr. Politics

Mr. Politics Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good trip. I'm going to try to be there in September as well.

3. gmoney590

gmoney590 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It sounds like you had a lot of fun; even if it was only for a weekend and just with your girlfriends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.