1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

3rd party American Airline Vacations booking

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Garfield, May 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garfield

Garfield Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am booked via American airline vacations and I do not believe the MGM will allow me to add to the MLife. Can anyone advise if this is true? MLife says 3rd party doesn't count. just looking for insight. Thanks

2. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is correct. I think they might (emphasis on 'might') allow it for Southwest vacation packages, as MLife has a partnership with their rewards program, but not American Airlines. You should still be able to earn points for what you spend/gamble while you're there if you always show your card, but not for the room itself.

3. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry to jump in, but i have a somewhat similar question. I booked 2 free nights at MGM in a spa suite using delta air miles. Does this mean that any backend comps I might earn will be directly applied to my room charges? Or do I first need to cover the cost of the room?

4. Garfield

Garfield Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Fugsworth, I plan on putting my shows, and 1 day car on MLife #. Also all my use through MLife properties is going on my room till the end. Thanks again. Any other pointers will be appreciative

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.