1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games $300 table match play venetian

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by DjZZeRo, Jun 23, 2022.

1. DjZZeRo

DjZZeRo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all I'm planning to visit Vegas on July. Just saw they had an offer for me for $300 slot or table match play?

I'm guessing they will match my bet on blackjack? Can I use the $300 for like $50 bets? Or do I have to use the whole $300 for one bet? Can I spread it out?

2. billcasa

billcasa Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Read the fine print on the offer to get specifics on your offer. I was just at the Venetian and got $750 in "Free Play Chips". They were chips that could be played one time only - they took the chip whether you won or lost. The cashier gave me 6 - $100 chips and 6 - $25 chips although I think I could have asked for any combination. You can play it all at once or spread it out. The only restriction was it had to be an even money bet.
    Good Luck!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They have both “free play chips” and match play which I’m pretty sure you can get in $50 increments.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sinnerman

sinnerman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can get it in $50 increments. However, confirm if it is 1 time play (i.e. they take the chip whether you win or lose) or whether you get to keep the chip if you win. If it is the former, then it is worth much less than free slot play. If it is the latter, it is worth slightly more than free slot play. One time play chips at BJ are worth around 49%, Free slot play is worth around 90% to 95% depending on the game (higher for VP), proper chips at BJ are worth close to 98% depending on the rules

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. DjZZeRo

DjZZeRo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to everyone for the response!