1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

24 hours to go. Laughlin (with a side stop in Las Vegas) 3/13-3/16/2020

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Trip Reports' started by DaiLun, Mar 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kkinwi

kkinwi VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Totally enjoyed your report....I love Laughlin, but haven't been able to squeeze it in for 2 years. I usually take a shuttle from LAS and spend a few days enjoying the slower pace and slightly warmer weather.
    Thanks for all the pix.....brought back many memories.

2. imwired

imwired High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we went to laughin for three days shortly after the reopening. stayed at golden nugget. we like it. I know some people here think it's dated but the only real complaint we had was the a/c is noisy. no housekeeping service due to staff not being allowed to enter occupied rooms. they brought us towels, coffee, etc.
    staff wore masks. some guests did but a lot didn't. they had every other machine shut off but by the third day some machines next to each other were open. not sure why.
    some restaurants were closed or had shorter hours. they got more people than expected so weren't really prepared. menus were limited too. some items we were used to being able to get weren't on the menu. I guess if they continue to get a lot of people, they will open up more restaurants and get back to "normal"
    staff was trying hard.
    played VP. won some but gave it all back which is pretty typical.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.