1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

22 year-old and mom – Live @ Bellagio/NYNY

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by silversilver, Dec 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L8Bloomer

L8Bloomer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    GoalStopper - I'm also from SoCal and I always go by plane. Last time I drove to Vegas (over 20 years ago), I knew it would be my final road trip to Sin City. I jump on Southwest out of Ontario and land in 45-50 minutes. Can't beat that! A very easy and quick flight and if I book ahead, airfares can be very reasonable. Once you fly, you will never drive again.

2. disdot

disdot Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    enjoyed your writing style, great fun you had with your Mom, good luck on your next Vegas Adventure.

3. silversilver

silversilver Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm back, VMB'ers! I have a trip booked for Memorial Day weekend with a couple friends. Expect another TR.

4. bdg626

bdg626 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've read quite a few of these and this is seriously one of the better ones! Sounds like a great trip!

I'll be there with some friends, too, Memorial Weekend! Looking forward to the TR.

5. KnowItAll

KnowItAll VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    NR. remember this time to set yourself a high and low limit when you play BJ. There is always another table/dealer/etc. Like if you double your buy in dont fall below that. Take a break and people watch.

6. L8Bloomer

L8Bloomer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seriously, I agree with the other poster. Your trip report was one of the most engaging I have read. I couldn't stop reading and followed it to the end, hanging on every word and waiting for the next. It took me back to Vegas and I could visualize everything as I read all your details. Thanks for sharing such a great TR and I look forward to this next one as you return with your friends. Please share all those great gambling stories and details as you did before. Such a good read!

7. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm happy this TR was resurrected as I missed it the first time around; excellent read! I'll be looking forward to the next one.:eek:

Christmas at Cosmo
  8. L8Bloomer

L8Bloomer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will your next TR be live and as detailed as the last? :)

9. silversilver

silversilver Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Alright VMB'ers, I'm back in Vegas for the nights of August 26th, 27th and 28th. I last promised you a Memorial Day weekend TR which didn't happen because I learned how hard it is to constantly write notes in my phone of what I'm doing when my 3 other friends have no idea I frequent a Vegas board and am writing a comprehensive trip report.

This time, the 22 year-old is back with Mom. She's well aware of my trip reports and even reads my last one (this thread) from time to time to remind her of the fun we had. I'll have plenty of chances to pop the cell phone out and write short notes that enable me later to write in great detail of what we just did.

Stay tuned. We fly out tomorrow night, Friday, August 26th. I'll be posting a new thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.