1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

2020 LVA for MLK Weekend

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by VegasSchemer, Jul 25, 2019.

1. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know the LVA comes out after Jan 1st but I’m looking at a trip doing a coupon run over MLK Weekend 2020. Has the book ever not been out by then? I’m guessing I’ll just need to have it marked for pick up rather than shipping and then I’ll be fine. But if it’s ever been delayed a couple weeks, then I’ll have to plan the trip another weekend. Thanks for any info!

2. hockeystl

hockeystl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There was one year where it was delayed quite a bit due to printer issues but I'd say you should be good to go for that late in Jan.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Diana Flores

Diana Flores Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just walk into their office and buy there. Easy, simple and guarantee to receive. that is what I do now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. duffer1991

duffer1991 Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree. I almost always rent a car since I stay downtown and don't drink like I used to.

It is so easy to go into the office and you will be out with book in hand in 20 seconds. The receptionist is nice and efficient.

5. jlpkap

jlpkap Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just remember there not open on w/e’s and holidays and check there hours open.