1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

2019 Hotel Resort Fees Thread

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Sonya, Dec 31, 2018.

1. VegasBJ

VegasBJ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hence, my statement of staying somewhere else. it still will not affect the occupancy rates of Vdara, Bellagio, or Aria

2. Flyers

Flyers Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I are hosted at Mandalay Bay and have never paid a resort fee. However, I will say that over the years, these fees are bullsh...t We all know you get nothing for it. Sad.

3. AlPal

AlPal Vegas Addict

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vdara was my preferred place to stay, until I said enough was enough. So technically it has. I am far from the only one. But you're right, people by and large like wasting money. They will not suffer.

August Group Trip!
    Free flight, hello Vegas!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. mikel123

mikel123 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also cancelled a "comp" stay at Vdara. IMO, the only people not sensitive to these fees are business travelers expensing the costs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. The Toddster

The Toddster Don't be an egg-suckin' dawg!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Everyone has a limit on what they'll put up with. I don't like resort fees but I'm getting comped rooms and my Rewards Credits usually cover the fees, so I'm still getting a free room. If I was paying for a room and then had to pay the fees on top of that, well, then it might be a different story. I won't patronize a convenience store that requires a minimum purchase to avoid a 50 cent debit card fee. Doesn't matter if I'm using cash or I've more than covered the minimum - I ain't shopping there. We all have our quirks over these sorts of things.

Taking the wife and kid