1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

2 questions on VIP level 6 and Wolfgang puck

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by VegasSchemer, Oct 12, 2018.

1. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don’t want to clutter the board, so I’ll try two questions here.

1) Does VIP level 6 bring any new rewards to players? I currently have 5 rewards and see the two nights at every property.

2) Can multiple people buy the Wolfgang puck free entree reward and use them together at one table? (Like at NFI)

Thanks!

2. vegasvette

vegasvette High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I cannot answer number 1. Regarding your second question, do you mean 4 people would dine on two BOGO coupons? That would likely work at the MGM property. It would not work with fewer than 4 people dining, in my experience there.

Early spring golf trip
  3. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for your answer. I meant could they all get the completely free single entree reward, but I guess in theory, it's same the question. They'd probably let you do all free or two BOGOS or not let either happen.

4. eksantirik

eksantirik High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think not, unless Level 6 brings a change to the terms & conditions. I just got 30K LP free entree rewards at Cucina and Lupo and the terms state:

Must be 21 years or older. Limit one redemption per table. Reward is valid for entrees with a value up to $35.