1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

2 questions - Bacchanal buffet and early morning eating

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by pokerbucketlist, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pokerbucketlist

pokerbucketlist Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HI,

1- Can a solo person skip the line and go sit at the bar at the Bacchanal buffet? (if they have a bar) Follow up - if it was 3 in the afternoon would there be a line?

2- Coming from the east coast and being an early riser to start with, its not crazy to think I will be out and about at 4-5AM. Are there many food options available around that time mid to south strip? Bellagio Cafe sounds good and is 24hrs?

Thanks

J

2. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1) That is a really good idea and worth trying. I know one time years ago we were in line to get into the Bellagio buffet and we were told later by a bartender to just say we were going to sit at the bar for a drink and they would let you in. I think you can pay the bartender from there to buffet. For those who aren't able to scam the line it might be worth a try. Let us know how it goes.

2) I feel there are lot's of better choices for Cafe's than Cafe Bellagio. Average food for way above average prices.

3. Eldon

Eldon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No bar at Bacchanal buffet.

4. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why put the word Anal in a buffet? I know it has history at CP but I cant be the only one that giggles when they read Bacchanal am I?

5. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

So it is Back Anal?

6. MoneyToBurn

MoneyToBurn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Central at Caesars Palace is open 24h, but you can't get traditional breakfast items before 6 a.m. Do like I do and suffer in blissful silence eating the fried chicken.

7. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
  8. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, Central @ Caesars is fantastic around 5-6am. You can sit at the bar overlooking the lobby and watch the interaction between the joggers just getting up and the people who have been up all night--a quintessential Vegas experience. Food is still technically dinner until about 6am but they will work with you if you want breakfast. I have sat drinking red wine and eating spaghetti and meatballs next to someone drinking a latte and eating an omelette. Only in LV.

9. chrisn42

chrisn42 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last week there wasn't a line at all until about 5:30. It was just walk right up to the counter. By about 6 it was a 50 minute wait to pay then a 15 minute wait to be seated (which I found odd because there were a bunch of open tables once we were seated.)

10. pokerbucketlist

pokerbucketlist Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Love it! Thanks all

11. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:

Thats the only way I roll, and as far as I'm concerned thats now the official Vegas Message Board pronunciation!

12. Big Tip

Big Tip VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks a lot. I know for a fact that NOW you are not the only one!

And thanks to you too, because now I will never be able to see it printed anywhere without thinking this exact same way!

:evillaugh

Now I can't wait to get to Caesars and, in my best hick accent, ask an employee, "Say there, where abouts is this here Back Anal buff-ett I been hearing about?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.