1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

2 Day Trip Review: 4 Strips Clubs in 48 Hours

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by BTrain929, Feb 11, 2020.

1. BTrain929

BTrain929 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was in town from Chicago supporting a friend in a tournament, from 11pm this past Friday night til 10pm Sunday night b4 I had to catch a red-eye flight. Decided I wanted to do 3 things: support my friend, play poker, and check out the strip club scene.

I've done some research on vegas strip club b4 this trip, as I'd never been to 1 out there. So Friday night, after I check into Ballys, meet up with my friend, and go to Apothecary Dispensary for a $30 1/2 cartridge of Sativa, I call Sapphires as I'm walking on Flamingo near Gold Coast. They say they can pick u up from any STRIP hotel, but when I asked if they could get me from Gold Coast, they said no problem. I ended up getting the VIP65, $65 for transportation, admission, and 3 drink tickets. About 10 mins later, I get picked up in a Tesla with the doors that open up Falcon-style. Also, the huge dashboard had "Welcome Rickey" on it. Very impressive.

I pull up, go in, and, this place is a jaw dropper. Stylistically, it's in a category of its open, mainly because its the largest in the US (or world, dont remember). Lights, elevated stages, tooonnnnssss of girls. Just a great first impression. Its quite the change from just about every other one i've been in: dark, dingy, multiple small rooms, etc. I ended up getting about 5-6 table dances from a variety of dancers. They had quite the selection of beautiful women of all races and sizes. $20 got u some lap grindin, ass grabbin, titties were off limit for the most part. Since ppl smoke cigarettes there, smoking my weed pen was no problem, and an added bonus I wasn't considering. Once my 3 drinks were up, I got out of there. (funny side note: I Lyft back to Ballys around 4AM, want Mexican food, find the best one open 24 hrs El Dorado something, order a Lyft, and it takes me back to Sapphires. I'm like, am I dreaming? Lol. I tell the driver I'm getting mexican food. He goes I dunno this is where it's taking me. I didn't realize it was literally connected to the strip club I had been to most of the night lmao. So a minor waste of Lyft money, but it was delicious. Then closed the night playing poker at Wynn.

Next day/Saturday I spend some time with my buddy while he's betting the horses, then I go play poker at Aria. Finish with that, do dinner & gamble with everybody. Once its time to split ways, Spearmint Rhino is next on my list. I order a ride from them. The driver picks me up. I tell him about my plans for the weekend and he tells me "this place is the best in the world, Sapphire is a dump". I'm like wow, if THAT was a dump, I can't wait to walk into this place! So I arrive, and it kind of just reminders me of every other strip club: dark, tables/chairs, low stages, but more girls than most IMO, tons of girls. So, I was minorly disappointed at that "step down" aesthetically from Sapphire. However, it was pretty busy. Dunno if the quality of girls was as good as Sapphire, but it was solid. Seemed to be a decent amount of Colombian/Venezuelan etc broken english type girls. But I quickly found out those are the girls that openly express u can get more bang for your buck from lol. I think I ended up getting 3 dances, 1 from a Columbian who let me get very handsy with her, 1 smoking hot blonde that I gave more money to after initial dance for more time promising more hands, but that didn't end up happening so that left a slightly bad taste in my mouth. Then I closed with some European chick, face was eh, but nice body, and was promising me the world. I got 3 dances for $50 or something. Was reaaaally handsy both ways. I almost went and did a $15 min session with her cuz I talked her down to $100 from $200 (she was like i will lick you, you will lick me, type talk, i was like godaaaaamn lol). I was gonna pay CC, she said great. Nobody could run the card so she wanted me to take it out of ATM. I'm like ehhhhh maybe thats my sign to go lol. She was disappointed, but she appreciated the time.

At this point it's 5am Sunday and I haven't slept yet lol. So I slept til about 11am. Had plans to meet my buddy downtown around 1/2pm, so figured I had time for a strip club b4 then. See what the afternoon scene is like. So I queued up Little Darlings. Called for their free ride, no answer. I said fuck it, I don't got time to waste, so I lyftd there. Doors locked. Google says they're 24/7, but their website says 6pm open on Sundays. Fuck. My Lyft driver was cool as fuck and stuck with me. Its currently about 12pm. Cheetahs and a few others in the area = closed. I said fuck it, take me back to Sapphire, cuz that place rocked. Got there with about 70/80 mins to kill. Cost $22.50 to get in. Ehhhhhh fine, whatever. I walk in, there's about 3 guests in there and 2 girls working, just from first glance. Some hot blonde is in the corner with a guy for about 20-30 mins. Then another couple just sitting there, and me. So a girls walks up to me, face eh but big tits. Now, from my experience Friday night, I learned that when they wanna talk, they wanna commitment to a dance, the sooner the better. So if I wasn't interested, I'll let them know and not waste their time. So now Sunday with this girl, I'm like ehhh I'll wait for something better. I bought her some water (she was very appreciative, and a very nice girl to talk to). She goes and talks to another person who just walked in and I go sit at a table. I didn't realize that literally there was only 2 girls on shift. 2. This is fucking Sapphire. There were hundreds of girls here 36 hrs ago. 2?!?! So, I'm sitting at a table like a schmuck, watching hot blondie in the corner with the same guy, and the girl I just talked to with another guy, and nothing else going on. If I hadn't spent $22.50 to get in, I would've left. So, my girl walks back by and I call her over, I say come back lets talk some more, she says okay ill get rid of him. So she comes back, I get 2 dances for $50. Not much titty touching (which I thought would be fine cuz its empty but it wasn't, grrr). Go back to my seat, wait a little longer, hot blonde gets freed up. Face was actually kind of older but body was banging. Got a dance with her, she let me grab them titties during which were amazing, and I bounced.

I hit up Freemont with some friends for some gambling. Around 445pm, we split up. I have to meet them at a dinner at 715pm at Ballys. So, I got about 90 mins-2 hrs to play with. I queue up Palomino's. Get picked up, walk in around 515pm, its not empty but its not crowded. Kind of in between. So now I have no idea what my approach should be. Head on a swivel, not afraid to say no like Fri night, or give some girls some extra time with you cuz you don't know exactly how many girls are here, their quality, etc. While getting a drink at the bar, these 2 blondes were talking to each other and they started talking to me. They say they'd like to take me on a tour of the place, free of charge, since I never been there. That sounded great. We do that, they take me to a legit bedroom with mirrors on the ceiling and lay down with me. Ahhhhh, that was nice. I wasn't really listening to how much it'd cost to stay in there cuz I knew I had limited time and funds, but I was diggin these 2 girls. I did 1 dance with both of them for $40 total which was nice. She wanted to do 15 mins for $200 with both of them. I said I'd love to, but I only have $100 on me, and figured they'd say no and I'd be on my way. But they said yes to $100 for 3 songs with both of them together in a more private space. This here was 1 of the best strip club experiences I've had. Double everything. 4 tits in my face, both hands on 2 asses, 2 asses in my lap. They were all over me, I could basically grab whatever I wanted besides pussy (even then I let my fingers graze and trace around there w/o them flinching. But being able to grab on these blonde girls titties for 3 songs straight was heavenly. I thanked them for their time, they told me not to tell any1 else there that night that they gave me that deal (fine by me), and we went our separate ways. Hit the stages for a bit, threw some 1s. I considered another $20 dance b4 I left, but I 100% knew it wasn't going to top my experience with those 2 girls together, so I showed restraint and left haha. Am definitely curious to come back here in the future to see how the other girls are, if they're as willing to work with me on prices like these 2 girls, letting me be that handsy, etc.

715pm dinner is over around 9:30pm. I have to be at the airport IMO no later than 11:30pm for my 12:50am flight, so that gives me about 90 mins to play with. Last place I decide on is Little Darlings. $15 cover & 1 drink minimum (full nude/no liquor). Walk in, smallest of all the places I been to, closer to empty than full. I sit at the stage, see some dances, nothing particularly amazing. No girls have approached me, which isn't a terrible thing cuz not many I'm physically attracted to. I go to get a bottle of water, and see a thick blonde at the end of the bar. Huge tits and ass, pretty face. I'm down. So I go straight up to her and ask if I could get a dance. She goes "okay" with like no emotion in her face. She then tries to talk me into getting a bed or something ridiculous. Then she goes for $125 for 15 mins. I tell her all I got is $70. She says fine and we head back. These are like private booths. We get in there and it starts. I'm caught off guard by all the "no touching" rules from this place. Couldn't touch tits, couldn't touch ass, touching her legs was "pushing it". So why the fuck are we back here? I've had girls walk by me in different strip clubs and give me more action than I was getting with this girl for $70. Literally, not even grinding on my lap. I spent half the 15 mins complaining about the dance with this smoking hot girl. She said its the clubs rules. Even so, fuck, you were standing there making no money. I came to you, you can't put a little effort into it??? Then, she mentions like 2 other times we should get a bedroom. I kind of tell her off, shes like why are you being so mean? I'm like uhhh, have you been paying attention to everyting I've been saying? Lol. So, for how hot that girl was, that was clearly the worst part of the weekend. I'd rather be in an empty Sapphire club than pay $70 to a girl and NOT get grinded on. Air dances, get the fuck out of here. I go sit in a section by myself as I'm pretty heated. A couple girls approach me, but I'm leaving soon, don't have any more money, and don't need anymore air dances, so I politely decline. So, as you can see, I clearly don't recommend this place. Small, selection is weak. Unless other girls let alot more contact happen and I just got a dud, I don't see the purpose of this place. I guess if u wanna see an uncovered pussy for $1 at the stage and you don't need liquor. That's about it.

So yeah, that was my weekend. I'm coming back for a bachelor party in September. For that trip, Crazy Horse, Hustlers, & Palomino/Chicas Bonitas are for sure on the hit list. Any others I'm forgetting that I shouldn't?!?

Thanks guys for all your tips and recommendations in other threads!

• Like x 10
    • Informative x 4
    • Wow! x 2
    • Love x 1
    • Funny x 1
  2. michael cadena

michael cadena High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great review as I’m going to a bachelor party there in August.

• Love Love x 1
  3. jimboguy

jimboguy My sloppy joe is all sloppy and no joe.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Consider Deja Vu.

Prior to the Madness
    • Like Like x 1
  4. mavrik55

mavrik55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Especially if you'll be in town on a Tuesday and take advantage of the $2 drinks! More money for dances!!!!

BTW great review :beer:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. bull1029

bull1029 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, I need to hang with you. Just realized how boring my buds are.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. BTrain929

BTrain929 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. I think there, Treasures, Chicas Bonitas, and Hustlers are all ones I'm somewhat interested in. If I wasn't on a time crunch leaving Palominos, I for sure would've hit up CB just a few buildings away.

Haha, my man. I don't do this normally at all, but I figured, when ur in Vegas, do what you normally don't. Can't wait to go back in September.

7. VegasBJ

VegasBJ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    good reviews, even though I don't go...................................

8. Imaginos

Imaginos Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report! Very detailed. I'm so bummed about Little Darlings. It was my favorite before the air dance nonsense. The women were really down to Earth and not pushy which I appreciate.

I wanted to check out Spearmint Rhino, but it sounds like Sapphires is the better bet from your report.

9. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great reviews.. Reminds me of the days when I was quite the strip club goer. ESP in the Olympic Gardens heyday...Had LOTS of fun there.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. mikeinctown

mikeinctown Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, once you find one of those clubs where you had one amazing experience, they all feel really boring after that.

11. bull1029

bull1029 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds great. See ya then! I'll start saving my singles...and tens and twenties.

12. dmbrat

dmbrat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome report. I am a Rhino fan but maybe I’ll check out Sapphires next time I’m in town.

Dave Matthews Band
  13. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Too bad you didn't read my January strip club review. Lil Darlings isn't recommended anymore because of their "no touch" policy. They also have cameras in the booths to watch the girl (and you). Their policy is no touching at all which is a total bummer.

You had to pay $22.50 to get in during the day at Sapphire? What a total rip off. And on a Sunday too! You didn't mention how much your drink was. During the night the drinks (even bottled water) are at least $20. Not sure during the day time. But like your review I find more girls don't allow touching (boobs) at Sapphires so that is a downer for me and why I wouldn't visit Sapphires.

I prefer Rhinos. Girls are top notch. Hands on experiences are YMMV with the girl, some allow, some don't. Also depends on the bouncers, some don't allow touching, others look the other way. But I get more hands on action at Rhinos than at Sapphires. Just FYI, entry during the day at Rhinos is FREE (before 7 or 8 pm). Drinks are also $5 or so during the day (although captain is more expensive but the house rum is okay). There are also many girls working the day shift so you should visit Rhinos if you go during the day. And the atmosphere is more relaxed during the day, not as much hustle as at night.

I regularly visit Treasures (at night) when I'm in vegas. Many girls allow hands on action.

I go to Hustler every so often but don't really like the atmosphere. Everybody is watching what you do with the girl unless you pay more for the private areas. Lots of hustle and it seems expensive.

Crazy Horse III is near Hustler but IMHO is so-so. Too expensive for my tastes. If you go to the private rooms they stick you with extra fees, extra to pay the bouncer, pay for the room and add tip so your $100 dances come out to more like $200 or more. Lap dances are okay, there is a riser area that is more private than the rest of the room.

I do like Palomino's, especially the fully nude girls on the stage. Never been to Chicas so plz give us a review when you go there.

I wouldn't recommend Cheetahs anymore. They are under new management and the girls are so-so, not recommended.

Deja Vu is also so-so. Sometimes they are busy and hopping, other times they are empty with a few girls.

During the day time (before 6 pm) the only place I would recommend visiting is Rhinos. The rest don't have many girls so not worth paying to get in or visiting.

Thanks for the review. Good to hear what other people are experiencing.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
  14. DharmaForOne

DharmaForOne Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Chicas Bonitas is a great place is you know Spanish. Total dive but a lot of fun. t's like the Stage Door of vegas strip clibs.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas: