1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

2/22 - 2/25 Pre-Trip Report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Rhinestone Cowboy, Feb 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhinestone Cowboy

Rhinestone Cowboy Low-Roller

My Trip Report

The anticipation is killing me as I only have a few days left before the girlfriend and I embark on our journey.

We fly out on Tuesday morning, and due to missing the rest of the week at work, I will be stuck in the office on Saturday and probobly Sunday. Occasional trips to this message board will help me remember to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Anyhow.....

We are flying SWA out of Midway in Chicago (175 ea RT) at 9:15am, and staying at TI for 3 nights. The budget was set at $2000 not including airfare (now 1700 including room) but I had been saving a little extra. I scratched together $200 and my girlfriend gave me $200 for V-Day. Just what I always wanted!! For her gift, I set her up with a 4 hr spa treatment as well as $100 for the $5 slot (let's hope it lasts longer than 10 pulls). My plan is to play some $10-20 BJ and $5 craps with 3-4-5 odds if I can find it, as well as some VP and Hold-em.

I hope to write a trip report when I get back (and recover) but I am unsure of how much I will remember. How some of you remember winning 42 dollars in a gambling session is beyond me.

It seems as though there are quite a few trips in the next week or so, I hope to read a lot of reports as well as post my own. The challenge is now on to drink $1000 worth of booze in 4 days...gotta get my money's worth some how....

2. doctor_al

doctor_al VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go get'em, cowboy. But like they say in the NBA, don't try to force things, let the game come to you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.