1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

15 nights 5 hotels and 2 earthquakes

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Whilestockslast, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Whilestockslast

Whilestockslast Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

23-6-19 until 8-7-19 25th wedding anniversary visit so we flew in from Manchester England via virgin Atlantic outbound in premium and inbound upper class ( I got a very good deal)
    Hotels in order
    NYNY - spa suite 3 nights comp ( mlife platinum) freeplay & RC
    Wynn - 3 nights comp (Wynn slots app) no extras
    Park MGM - nightingale suite 3 nights comp freeplay & RC
    Palazzo - 3 nights comp (matched offer) freeplay
    M-Bay - 3 nights comp freeplay & RC
    I managed to try out lots of new places for us to visit - Charlie palmers, Hell’s Kitchen, Prime, Peppermill, various places at Eataly. All of which were excellent so thanks to people on here giving their opinions on them
    A special mention to the 6.4 earthquake whilst I was standing next to window on the 32 floor of the palazzo - ten seconds of terror and 33 hours later the 7.1 magnitude earthquake whilst eating the cut of the day at Charlie Palmers - at least only the floor was moving for 30 seconds ! ( I then got seriously drunk that evening)
    My Vegas coupons used prime champagne, 2-1 cocktails at juniper lounge, Starbucks at NYNY,creeps at NYNY, monorail one day (I used it one week then downloaded another one and used it) cheesecake at mirage,2-1 at sea breeze at MB, 2-1 buffet at aria lunch and Dinner, 2-1 breakfast buffet at MB,2-1 dinner Buffett at Mirage ( two years running I am stood behind a bride at the meat section in full wedding dress ! ) Lupo at MB 2-1 and Wolfgang puck grill at Mgm 2-1.
    Other 2-1 used were at cosmopolitan for buffet in June and July (Stirling) plus two shows for diamond in June and July ( heartbreak hotel was decent) and I used my $100 celebration meal at Hell’s Kitchen. As a bonus I received $20 voucher for mon ami when I was in Vegas which went towards lunch one day and as a surprise the engineer at NYNY gave us a $50 voucher for toms urban ( because it took them an hour to fix the safe - it needed new batteries)
    Nice and memorable trip - we never won anything apart from memories but we did have 4-5 even days in there and to everyone who was winning during my trip I was the one sitting two seats away from you it seemed. Nice to be home as always and the two grown up adult children have only managed to break the washing machine whilst we were away and the cat still lives here!

• Like Like x 7
  2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice work on the food deals! Sounds like you had a nice trip!

• Like Like x 1