1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

$100 diamond voucher only available after a wednesday

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Corinne, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if this is new but haven't come across it before unless I've just been lucky. Went to the TR desk on Thursday two weeks ago and said I'd just made Diamond and could I have the voucher please. Was told I had to wait until after the following Wednesday as they had to update records and only did it on Wednesdays. Very annoying if you're leaving in a few days as we were. Luckily I asked her to check and I'd achieved it on the Tuesday so all was good. Just a heads up if it is new.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Fligster

Fligster VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I matched my borgata black label to diamond today in AC and they said it takes 3 weeks for the voucher

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw this had been posted on another board and reposted here in a different thread. It's especially good info to know for people who are getting Diamond via doing the tier match, they may not be able to use the voucher on the same trip as the match. And the tier match only lasts until Jan 31, 2018.

4. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those that do the tier match should consider going back after the end of the month they match anyways. They have a lower TC requirement to extend the status to January 2019
    edit: or straddle their stay over a month end

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.