1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

1 OAK on a Wednesday

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by romeocasido, May 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romeocasido

romeocasido High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone have any insight on what 1 OAK is like on a Wednesday?

I'm not a fan of EDM and I know it's all the rage right now in Vegas. I was told 1 OAK was one of the last pure hip hop clubs in town. Pretty refreshing.

But how is it on Wednesday nights? I'm actually hoping it's not as packed as a weekend night. I like hip hop but I don't like the packed heavy crowds... Crossing my fingers that the crowd is manageable since it's an off night.

Thanks

2. Knucklehead69

Knucklehead69 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's been a few years since I've been to 1 Oak... but it was a Tues or Wed and it was not over packed. Not sure if I can say the same for Marquis, Hakkasan, or Omnia since they are the "Clubs of the moment".

3. simundo26

simundo26 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    prob not great yo could prob get a b1g1 on bottle service, most people go surrender on a weds

4. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it sounds like 1oak might be what you like..... its never packed during the weeknights and not really edc. although this is really depended on the dj's now, the way the moon and sun align, and who knows what else.

during the weeknights there are almost never any lines after openings. go to surrender which would be packed if you dont like 1oak. they might even have the outside deck open to help spread people out.

5. jtdestef

jtdestef Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Omnia and Hakkasan both have hip hop rooms that I like better than the entire 1Oak club (about the same size). I'm not sure if those clubs/rooms would be open on a Wednesday though. I was not a fan of 1Oak at all when I went last year. To me, it was no different than your typical club in almost any other city. I wasn't happy that I paid a $40 cover to get in when I could get the same experience for a $5 or $10 cover at home (or free).

If you're a hip hop fan, I'd wait until Thursday and do Drais. Of course, you might like the "small town" feeling of 1Oak. That's the beauty of Vegas to me. Clubs, bars, hotels, pools, restaurants, etc.... there's something for everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.