1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Video Poker 1 Machine of 9/6 $1 JOB at Cosmo? Is it True?

Discussion in 'Video Poker' started by MiamiDave, May 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiDave

MiamiDave You Can't Handle the Truth

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw on vpfree2 that Cosmo has a single 9/6 $1 JOB machine in the High Limit Room. Has anyone actually seen it recently to see if it's true?

If so, was it busy most of the day? I'd definitely like to give it a shot when I'm staying at the Aria in a few weeks.

Thanks!

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty sure that's correct, but I have never verified it myself. @irishdave may have played it last month I think.

Keep in mind this machine listed is a "Spin Poker Deluxe" machine. So you can play 1 line for 5 credits, but it's a bit annoying since you will see other cards unrelated to the one hand that you'll be playing, imo. The game allows up to 20 hands to be played.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. irishdave

irishdave VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are two 100 play machines with 9/6 JoB at 50c and $1. Min bet is $25. Same games have 8/5 BP as low as 25c, still $25 min bet. I can't recall ever having trouble getting on them.

There is also the spin poker with 9/6 Job at $1 and 8/5 BP. I know more than one of the spin poker machines has the full pay BP, not sure about the JoB. I can't play anything less than 3 lines on spin poker because I know there will be a royal on the line I'm not playing! I have had to wait for the spin poker, but I just go to Chandelier and get a comped cocktail playing there...I highly recommend the Mr Myagi or the Becky with the Good Hair

Last edited: May 29, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.