1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Allegiant to begin flying non stop to Vegas from Cincinnati starting in Dec

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Funkhouser, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. zoey11

zoey11 Mid roller and Vegas fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Allegiant cvn to vegas

That's awesome! Too bad I already planned a trip in Oct and paid 350. Oh well, hoping I win so I can take a winter trip with this price! I checked and if you only take a carry on, it's 214, with one checked bag it's 234, and that is with the cheapest seats of course. Woohoo, hope it lasts!

3. snapcat

snapcat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's great news.

4. CYaInVegas

CYaInVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was thrilled to hear that news....and then I did a fake booking and it will cost me more than a Frontier RT ticket. Too many add ons. I'll probably stick with Frontier and Delta. Its too bad they aren't really as cheap as they lead one to believe. Just today one of my customers told me about the new service. I told him to check everything before he geys too excited.

5. POPO2012

POPO2012 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll give you a whoop whoop ! As the cost of non stop flights from Columbus (CMH) continue to climb any pressure from other airports is a welcome sight.

6. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been flying Allegiant out of Duluth to Vegas since they came to Duluth. I have learned when looking at their prices to automatically add $100 to the fare.....this will include seat assignment, checked in luggage, convenience fees, etc. Being that it is the only direct airline out of Duluth to Vegas, it is a great option for me.

7. bruceb

bruceb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Expect Frontier to announce non stop service to Las Vegas (from Cincinnati) at a news conference scheduled for tomorrow.
    bruce

8. zoey11

zoey11 Mid roller and Vegas fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good. The ones Allegienth has is no cheaper than southwest now. When they first announced it, rates were great, now they are higher and not worth flying their crappy airline for the same price as others. Hope Frontier's are lower!:rolleyes2:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.