1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas New reward rules

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by lovetotravel, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovetotravel

lovetotravel Low-Roller

Question about staying at a MGM property. It states you have to show your confirmation, right? So, if I'm eating at Aria for lunch on Wednesday, but staying downtown, and plan to check-in to Circus-Circus on the following Saturday, would that work? Does your confirmation have to be for the day you are eating?

2. kodidog

kodidog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are talking about the new myVegas rule for the Aria buffet, pretty sure you have to be a registered guest at SOME MGM property the day you redeem the myVegas reward, from what I have read.

3. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to be there(mgm prop) when you eat if not whats stopping you from using a ton of rewards and then cancelling your hotel stay

4. lovetotravel

lovetotravel Low-Roller

So, if I've got a dinner at Aria and a my husband has a lunch at Aria could I redeem dinner on Wednesday, spend Wed. night at Circus and Circus, check-out on Thursday, and do lunch on Thursday at Aria? We really like staying downtown, but also love eating at Aria.

5. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think there is a question into one of the playstudios people addressing this issue. I'm sure someone that is a member of one of the myvegas groups will post in here when its been clarified. This ruling should create a big mess when trying to redeem rewards, the people at the mlife desks already give people the wrong info when they are clearly within the rules of utilizing the rewards they are entitled to
    '

6. Shipppp09

Shipppp09 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can somebody explain this new rule to me? is it simply that you must stay at an MGM property in order to redeem ANY reward?

7. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds a massive pain in the ass for some free food. I wish you luck on your journey.

8. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What about redeeming Aria rewards when your also staying there on a MYVEGAS Comp?

Obviously the rewards were purchases prior to these changes.

Should the old T&C's apply to these rewards?

Q

9. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The T & C's remain the same for rewards booked before the change, but you may need your printed email and not just the code to redeem.

10. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cool, I have the print outs.

I'm due to book the bottle service reward this week so will report back.

Q

11. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, not all rewards require a stay at an MGM property. If you are looking to purchase a reward, always check the terms and conditions of the reward which usually are located on the 2nd page of the reward, prior to purchasing. It will tell you there whether a stay is required.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.