1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Giada dress code?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by dthmj, Aug 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dthmj

dthmj Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have reservations for lunch - and I read somewhere that the dress code was business casual for dinner and "relaxed" for lunch.

This lunch is the first stop of a bunch of walking and sightseeing around the strip - so we do want to be comfortable. Would long shorts (just above the knee) and a nice shirt be appropriate? I'll be wearing like a fashion top (not a t-shirt) and hubby a collared polo type shirt. Not sure if that is too relaxed.

2. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll get in with that. We didn't eat there but poked our heads in at dinner time and people were dressed nicely. You'll get in at dinner with those clothes but there will lots of folks dressed up nicer at dinner time.

3. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When i ate dinner there I wore my VMB polo shirt, cotton cheap slacks and running shoes because they were the only shoes I had. Some men were dressed in nice T shirts. You should be fine, especially for lunch.

4. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I highly doubt its a formal place.
    I have reservations and will be there in a few weeks wearing shorts and t-shirt.
    If they have an issue with me wearing this in the Vegas 110+ heat that is too bad. :thumbsup:

5. mganut

mganut Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not much of a dress code in Vegas restaurants...if you can afford it you are welcome!

6. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No shorts allowed at Eiffel Tower restaurant. But they have pants you can borrow.

7. mrem3200

mrem3200 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had lunch there Friday, I was wearing a polo shirt, shorts and flip flops and did not feel out of place at all.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.