1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Does anyone use Rocketmiles?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by ken2v, Aug 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of our FF plans is hooked up with Rocketmiles for hotel bookings. This is the first I've heard of the program. Does anyone use it? Thoughts? Thanks.

2. simonay

simonay Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've used them before, they are ok... you don't get any frequent stayer programme benefits generally and you can normally get the price cheaper elsewhere but in essence you're accepting a higher price for the added frequent flier miles.

I used them with an offer where i paid £80 for a hotel in the UK and turned it into Southwest points, enough for an upcoming return to vegas from San Fran and to LA, wasn't bad as i actually wanted the hotel too!

Check out this place for special offers that come up frequently, for a first purchase you can normally get 1000 miles for joining and 3000-5000 bonus points on your first stay

http://loyaltylobby.com/category/rocketmiles/

3. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't use them too often since I always book my stays at hotels where I have elite status with or through my luxury travel agent.

I only recommend booking through them if you don't have status with any hotel chain or stay at independent hotels quiet often. Another website that's similar to Rocketmiles is Pointshound. Unlike Rocketmiles, Pointshound gives you benefits if you have status with the hotel, but it only applies to "Double Dip" bookings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.