1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Pool Cabanas (Normal Vs Mega)

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by wrobinson32, Aug 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrobinson32

wrobinson32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey,

I pulled up some older threads on the Aria Cabanas which were helpful, but I'm having a hard time discerning the difference between the Aria Regular Pool Cabanas and the Mega Cabanas. I have a fairly large group, so leaning towards the Mega Cabana out of necessity. However, I haven't been able to find any details on the difference in amenities between the two cabana types. In particular, do any of you know if the larger one comes with additional day beds? I see that the regular one has four.

Reservation before F&B was $900 for Labor Day Saturday. Kind of steep before alcohol is factored in, but didn't want to chance it on Labor Day weekend.

Thanks!

2. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if there is a difference in daybed ... I know they accommodate more, but obviously you already know that, too! For my money, well worth it to have a refuge in the heat with a large group of people. Booked a cabana for my upcoming trip. You might just call the concierge and ask. They are very helpful.

3. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I researched Aria cabanas for a potential trip, but have never rented one. From my research, it appears the mega cabana has much more room/seating inside the cabana. On the outside, while you do have more space, there are still just four loungers.

Regular:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mega:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. wrobinson32

wrobinson32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are the man JD Vegas. Those pictures are exactly what I was hoping to see. Went ahead and got the Mega Cabana. Extra seating inside looks nice.

5. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great pics. Thanks.

6. talontamer

talontamer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would you be able to say what they are asking for the cabana?
    thx

7. wrobinson32

wrobinson32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I reserved a mega cabana for $900 before food & beverages. I figured for Labor Day weekend that was pretty reasonable. I'd have preferred a flat FB limit but not available. She said all the regular cabanas were booked up.

8. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know that for the upcoming August weekends, regular-sized cabanas at the Aria pool (not Liquid) are $400 on Friday and $500 on Saturday. This is without any food and beverage. It's a pure cabana rental fee.

9. talontamer

talontamer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess if your going pool side with a group that's money well spent, especially to get away from the sun every once in awhile. Could probably negotiate some good bottle prices, maybe a 2 for 1 type of deal if you say your going spend. x amount of dollars.

10. wrobinson32

wrobinson32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wasn't able to pull an updated 2014 Menu online, but requested they send one. Prices / Food selection is almost identical to the Liquid Dayclub which I find funny. Tried posting it, but it's in a pdf. Flat drink pricing though, so easy enough.

All Cocktails 16oz - 32oz - 55oz
    $18 - $26 - $48

Beer 16oz - 32 oz
    $8 - $14

Five Back Beer - $35 Domestic
    Five Back Beer - $45 Craft

Did some rough math and the cost with the flat-pricing & per-drink is almost exactly the same as bottle service. Go figure lol.

11. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had one of the Mega cabanas 2 years ago and it was $700.
    We had a group of 16 in and out all day.
    They did pull up a couple extra lounge chairs for us.
    It was a plus for our group as some people were not into lounging at the pool but hung out at the cabana for a couple hours in the afternoon..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.