1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Later shows and/or activities

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Todd_Royce_XXL, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todd_Royce_XXL

Todd_Royce_XXL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got a trip planned in September with my parents. I'm only going to be in town on Tuesday and Wednesday night. Going to do plenty of gambling and eating, plus have tickets for The Rat Pack show at the Rio and am finally planning to go to the Mob Museum.

I was thinking about maybe going to see George Wallace at the Flamingo, I had heard he was finishing up there, and when I go to the Flamingo website I can't view his calendar, so I'm assuming he's gone now. Are there any other shows, that would be older-parent friendly, that I could take my folks to? If not shows, any sort of activities, aside from gambling, they are going to spend most of the week doing that and I think that the couple of days that I'm going to be with them will be the only time that they'll actually get away from the slots for a while.

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just saw the rat pack at rio loved it.

how open are u , theres always vinny favorito

donny and marie, the chick from from grease down under
    pen and teller

Carrot Top rocks

all the cirq stuf

what tickles ur fancy

just play by year and see what half price tickets have when u get here thats always an option

3. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My parents loved Carrot Top, he's a little raunchy, but if they have a sense of humor they should like it.. They also love Donnie and Marie and Cirque LOVE. Maybe Fremont? At least there is still stuff going on late at night.

Do you need a 10:30 show though? I can't think of much to do super late. Despite it being Vegas, stuff does close haha.

4. landsburger

landsburger High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Take them to see Zumanity. It will remind them of the old days. Just make sure to get seats near the front and by the aisle.

Thank me later.

5. Todd_Royce_XXL

Todd_Royce_XXL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad to hear the Rat Pack show is good.
    I would love to see Vinnie and I might do that on my own. I don't think my parents would dig him, but I've wanted to check him out for a while.

Yeah, we're going to Fremont. My Mom has never been out there (for some reason).

I was hoping for something along the lines of George Wallace's Flamingo show at 10pm, but it looks like he's done there. But the Improv at Harrah's has a 10:00 show, so since we're staying there anyway I think that would be perfect.

6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    improve is fine its just hit or miss as its a revolving cast and 3 or 4 comedians a nite.

take ur parents to vinny wurst case they never talk to you again that could be a plus

i say carrot top instead of improv

u can always stick them on the highroller and let them just go around for a few hours

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.