1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

hyde saturday nite review no edm music

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by paperposter, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i know alot of people want to go out and dont want edm so thats why i writing .went to hyde saturday nite , no edm, just the regular r/b hip hop mash up.stuff, hyde isnt a large mega club, very small untra lounge or boutiqe club, mostly all table service also easier on the ladies feets as not much walking.

hope thats helps gives u another option

beer 9$
    mixed drink around 15$
    admision $ no clue

yes it was packed

2. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks and good info.
    Have not been there yet but considering for upcoming trip.
    Is the average age of the customers at Hyde any older than the early 20s found at the big nightclubs?
    I'll be there with several friends mid 40s to mid 50s and do not want to be way older than everyone.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    its is a younger crowed like most clubs im 48 and had no problem fitting in your only as old as you feel, age is only a number ill be 21 for the rest my life till i die or get married so you will be fine

4. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thx PP.
    If we show up before dinner for a couple drinks is there a bar or all tables?

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    what day , the days its not open as a club usauly yes , u can probaly order drinks at a table , there are 2 bars one right by were u can watch the fountians dance open windows really nice around 9 pm they get a little crazy on club nites preparing the table service crowd to come in, u welcome to say .on non club nites its a chill place to hang and drink and listing to musics heads not a cheap place just a warning.

just noticed u said before dinner they open at 5.30 you will be fine

6. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    paper, you just said the "M" word! That word sends a chill up my spine! You correct, you are only as old as you feel!

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thats why im not and i own 100 percent of everything not 50 percent of 100 ,and ill be out tonight till sunrise or till i pass out out somewhere

but yes just have fun people its vegas, if you feel uncomfortable just move to another section of the club,i love seeing 20 years and 90 year olds in clubs its the mix that makes clubs great.

8. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So Sat is the night eh(my mental note)

They have a dance floor right?

9. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not realy the have a bumb and grind its a very small place basicaly all table service

10. chekraze

chekraze Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome place. Celebrated my 50th here with 15 others on Saturday night. Our table overlooked Bellagio fountains and strip. This table location is actually not prime location during club hours but for our group it was better than being located in the prime area (near dance floor). When it's a lounge that table is probably considered prime due to view.

For a smaller place they throw a good party. Good DJ, confetti drop, a guy in a big bear costume dancing around. Had an absolute blast of a time that my friends and I still can't get over! But hop to repeat some day.

Bottle of Goose with tax/tip was $740 I think. We had 2 bottles between all of us and it was perfect amount for 8 couples. I also thought that for a Saturday night that was a very fair minimum for the number of people we had. Chad was our host.

11. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree!
    Thanks again for the info.

12. RPMCanes

RPMCanes VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Place sucks. Bring back the Fontana Bar! The fact that Hyde is not open to the fountains anymore is blasphemous.

13. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the place is open , the windows are open u can feel the water inside from the fountians and have a drink, its a great chill place before the place turns into a club, then its a place to dance and drink the nite away. out with the old people in with the new.or if your old and like to have fun stay and dance the nite away ,i saw many 60-80s the nite i was there having a blast

raking in more than $25 million a year in a 10,000-square-foot space

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.