1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Club Tours

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by hornhiyo, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hornhiyo

hornhiyo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Still looking at my options for the kids in a couple of weeks. Has anyone been on the club tours you can book.
    Example on Viator - Rock Star Night Club Tours:

Tuesday: Revolution and 1 OAK at Mirage, Moon at Palms and Pure at Caesars
    Wednesday: Mix and Light at Mandalay Bay, LAX at Luxor and Chateau at Paris
    Thursday: Revolution and 1 OAK at Mirage, Ghost Bar at Palms and the Bank at Bellagio

There's others where you hit places like Blondie's, PBR and finish up at real clubs (Bank/Hakkasan)

I know they're party bus type deals with some short club stays. Anyone tried them, can you recommend a company and are they worth the trouble of moving around?

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i havent been but some peole have but alot of those clubs listed are closed

Still looking at my options for the kids in a couple of weeks. Has anyone been on the club tours you can book.
    Example on Viator - Rock Star Night Club Tours:

Tuesday: Revolution and 1 OAK at Mirage , Moon at Palms and Pure at Caesars BOTH ARE NOW CLOSED
    Wednesday: Mix and Light at Mandalay Bay, LAX at Luxor and Chateau at Paris LAX AND CHATUE SUXS , LIGHT IS GOOD ON WENSDAYS
    Thursday: Revolution and 1 OAK at Mirage, Ghost Bar at Palms and the Bank at Bellagio

There's others where you hit places like Blondie's, PBR and finish up at real clubs (Bank/Hakkasan)

I know they're party bus type deals with some short club stays. Anyone tried them, can you recommend a company and are they worth the trouble of moving around?
    Don't worry so much about the muhrr next time.

3. pac1971

pac1971 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A buddy and I did Nite Tours last year on a Sunday..did the Bank, Body English and finished at Hakkisan. It's never going to replace an expensive table at a hot club but I had a lot of fun. We met at Lily lounge and walked over to the Bank..then hopped the party bus which had all the free beer and Vodka crans that you wanted. I think the best thing about something like this is meeting other people from all over and since you're stuck with them for a while you tend to make friends easily. I think it was 80 bucks and it went really smoothly. No wait times at the clubs and the bus was fast and efficient.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if u can end up at club like hakkasan were you can stay for the nite its worth it ,no cover charge no hassele getting in.

5. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every single one the crawls has disclaimer saying clubs may change. i understand places need to start at places like blondies, pbr,DB's, gold and so on. I will say that it doesnt matter where you start but where you finish. Hakkasan, Light, Marquee, XS and Tao are the places i would like to see places finish. Finishing at Body English, 1oak or some of the others isnt a good deal for a crawl. If your a late nighter and finishing at After, Artisan, Drais, house or other afterhours, then thats not bad.

6. NewtoVegas2014

NewtoVegas2014 Tourist

I'll be checking out Sin City Club Crawl in a couple weeks.

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there are reviews on here if u do a search.

its all were u finish

8. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did Sin City in May and it was awesome! Went to Bank, Haze and ended at Hak...the party bus was fun in between clubs. Will probably do it on our up coming trip.

9. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2 shitty clubs but you ended up in the right one and free drinks. thats what to look for

10. Gamesman

Gamesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Free drinks? Just in the bus right? Is it just beer and well drinks?

11. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i dont drink hard alchol but bus yes and sometimes drink tics at the clubs usuly beer and well drinks not top shelf it varies
    but the last club your left at like hakkasan your own ur own to finish the nite but u dont pay the cover charge but u pay for ur drinks so figure 10-20$ a drink

i think captian ron one of the mods knows alot oabout the club crawls

12. Gamesman

Gamesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. What do you drink?

13. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    beer wine

14. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bank was ok the DJ was either Pit Bull or In love with him since that's most of what they played,..glad we were there for a short time. Haze was good (was there 3yrs ago) it was EDM...not sure who the DJ was but played major bass which I like. Hakkasan was awesome...1st time...had mostly hip hop and was cool that Busta Ryhymes was there and took the mic....I was a teen in the late 90s so brought back memories.

It was a Thurs night so free drinks at PBR until we left, the shots on the bus were low quality but it was fun. We seemed to really come together by the end of the night...got crazy on the bus. I'm not one that has to go to the best clubs with the "hottest" Dj, I like to just dance and have a good time. I'm not a girl that just sits/stands and moves a bit while trying to look pretty...I get down and have a great time with the music.

15. hornhiyo

hornhiyo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great feedback, thanks.

16. NewtoVegas2014

NewtoVegas2014 Tourist

Sin City Club Crawl was awesome. We went to Haze, Drai's, and Chateau - where Jeremih was performing that night.

The staff really brought the right energy and kept everyone in a party mood, and drinks were flowing nonstop on the party bus. On TripAdvisor I saw someone mention to call them up and ask for their online discount code. I did this, they gave it to me, and it took almost half off, so I recommend you do that. I would use this service again, easily.

17. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks a lot for the review! My son and his 3 buddies just turned 21 and we are going to LV in October to celebrate. I bought tickets to the Sin City Club Crawl online using a discount code for the guys, they are really looking forward to the Vegas clubs. If anyone has any tips to maximize the fun based on past experience, please post. The reviews on trip advisor were really good, so I felt comfortable choosing this particular club tour.
    diane

18. twinslotaddicts

twinslotaddicts Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is some great info here so thanks. My daughter will be turning 21 on November 16th which is a Sunday. We will be in Vegas starting Saturday and ready to party at Midnight but she can't go clubbing until Sunday. Can anyone recommend any of the tours that operate on Sunday? She is so excited and can't wait to go clubbing and dance. Thanks!!

Ang

19. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  20. NewtoVegas2014

NewtoVegas2014 Tourist

VIP4Free is a good bet for Sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.